Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else not really excited?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm just kinda of eh about it. If I like it, I'll like it, but I'm not over the moon about it coming out.
I'm just kinda of eh about it. If I like it, I'll like it, but I'm not over the moon about it coming out.
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Like a lot of people I'm excited that we're finally getting a new breed after, what, 3 years, and I'm certainly curious about what it'll look like, but I'm not Hyped.

Ancient Breeds are basically glorified familiars and as someone who likes to dress up my dragons with apparel (since UMA tend to be, y'know, expensive), I can't get that hyped about them. They'll be an interested challenge for breeding, but that's about it.

I just hope the first Ancient Breed isn't Gaolers. Considering Gaolers were described as Tundras Plus, and considering Tundras are one of the least popular breeds, I personally think it'll be a poor move on FR's part if Gaolers are the first ones we get.
Like a lot of people I'm excited that we're finally getting a new breed after, what, 3 years, and I'm certainly curious about what it'll look like, but I'm not Hyped.

Ancient Breeds are basically glorified familiars and as someone who likes to dress up my dragons with apparel (since UMA tend to be, y'know, expensive), I can't get that hyped about them. They'll be an interested challenge for breeding, but that's about it.

I just hope the first Ancient Breed isn't Gaolers. Considering Gaolers were described as Tundras Plus, and considering Tundras are one of the least popular breeds, I personally think it'll be a poor move on FR's part if Gaolers are the first ones we get.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
i'm interested in ancients but idk if i'd say i'm excited? i don't really care for ancients as a concept. i'd rather wait and have more modern breeds that have access to all the site features than have a bunch of (what feels to me like) half-finished breeds. idk tho. i guess i'll have to see them and then decide if i like them? but the concept of them bothers me.
i'm interested in ancients but idk if i'd say i'm excited? i don't really care for ancients as a concept. i'd rather wait and have more modern breeds that have access to all the site features than have a bunch of (what feels to me like) half-finished breeds. idk tho. i guess i'll have to see them and then decide if i like them? but the concept of them bothers me.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
I'm excited for the prospect of swiftwings an gaolors. The idea sounds really nice and I'm happy for it. I'm curious though, to really see how many genes each ancient will get, and how they'll implement new ones. They'll be ancient breed specific so it won't be like regular gene releases that can be used on any dragon.
I'm excited for the prospect of swiftwings an gaolors. The idea sounds really nice and I'm happy for it. I'm curious though, to really see how many genes each ancient will get, and how they'll implement new ones. They'll be ancient breed specific so it won't be like regular gene releases that can be used on any dragon.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I'm really not hyped either. I'm glad there are people who are, I know these kinds of dragons have been asked for a lot. But I'm also someone here for dragon dress up, so ancients will never be something I'm interested in, no matter what they look like.
I'm really not hyped either. I'm glad there are people who are, I know these kinds of dragons have been asked for a lot. But I'm also someone here for dragon dress up, so ancients will never be something I'm interested in, no matter what they look like.
by-Joydom-FR.png
i'm only really exited because new breeds mean high demand, which is a good chance for a decent amount of profit.
i'm only really exited because new breeds mean high demand, which is a good chance for a decent amount of profit.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
I not all that excited either. They're going to be super expensive and hard to get for the longest time, and I hate to see the staff get shredded by disappointed players. I just hate the hysteria. It makes me want to hide in a corner.
I not all that excited either. They're going to be super expensive and hard to get for the longest time, and I hate to see the staff get shredded by disappointed players. I just hate the hysteria. It makes me want to hide in a corner.
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
I'm pretty excited, but I don't really know what to expect, and I haven't been saving because I'm dumb and trying to save for other stuff.
I'm really more excited about summer - I get out of school only 3 days before the anniversary!
I'm pretty excited, but I don't really know what to expect, and I haven't been saving because I'm dumb and trying to save for other stuff.
I'm really more excited about summer - I get out of school only 3 days before the anniversary!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I'm only excited about making a profit out of this.
I'm only excited about making a profit out of this.
siggy.png
I'm intrigued but not hyped. I might end up getting a few ancients depending on what they look like, I own a 5-digit who I may or may not turn into an ancient, but otherwise I prefer to be able to put clothing on my dergs and that's a big drawback for me with the release.
I'm intrigued but not hyped. I might end up getting a few ancients depending on what they look like, I own a 5-digit who I may or may not turn into an ancient, but otherwise I prefer to be able to put clothing on my dergs and that's a big drawback for me with the release.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9