Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else not really excited?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I think it's kind of cool.
I think it's kind of cool.
I think the idea is cool but I'm not hyping myself up.

Can't be disappointed in something if I don't have an expectation in the first place!
I think the idea is cool but I'm not hyping myself up.

Can't be disappointed in something if I don't have an expectation in the first place!
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
i'm not that excited about ancients, but i am massively excited for brightshine
i'm not that excited about ancients, but i am massively excited for brightshine
Scorchpaw Prowler
I’m looking forward to it, but I just don’t have the energy to be excited for such a long amount of time. Also, I’m broke right now, so I’m just going to sit back and watch how things play out a first, try not to make any impulse buys, maybe try to make a bit of money. I do have things in my vault I can cash in on, but I want to see if I need treasure or gems for this first.
I’m looking forward to it, but I just don’t have the energy to be excited for such a long amount of time. Also, I’m broke right now, so I’m just going to sit back and watch how things play out a first, try not to make any impulse buys, maybe try to make a bit of money. I do have things in my vault I can cash in on, but I want to see if I need treasure or gems for this first.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
I'm in the same boat. I don't like overhyping anything, and that's something the FR community is notorious for. They overhype, then become disappointed when it wasn't 100% what they wanted. I rather sit back, chill, and see what happens.
I'm in the same boat. I don't like overhyping anything, and that's something the FR community is notorious for. They overhype, then become disappointed when it wasn't 100% what they wanted. I rather sit back, chill, and see what happens.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
haha I'm not 'over hyped' but that doesn't mean I'm not stoked for something new. That's generally why people get excited about things. It's just new.
I am definitely looking forward to the ancient breeds and what the anniversary will have in store for us.
haha I'm not 'over hyped' but that doesn't mean I'm not stoked for something new. That's generally why people get excited about things. It's just new.
I am definitely looking forward to the ancient breeds and what the anniversary will have in store for us.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9