Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Staff haven't mentioned pronouns, but I hope they make Galore a girl, I mean what a great opportunity for trans rep.
Staff haven't mentioned pronouns, but I hope they make Galore a girl, I mean what a great opportunity for trans rep.
“blaireau’s
He looks cool.
He looks cool.
I mean he's got a beard so he's probably male, as it is canon that male guardians have beards and females do not. Doesn't mean Galore can't possibly be female, but I'm going to assume he's a male with no other evidence to go on.
I mean he's got a beard so he's probably male, as it is canon that male guardians have beards and females do not. Doesn't mean Galore can't possibly be female, but I'm going to assume he's a male with no other evidence to go on.
bHeX9bv.png
[quote name="thace" date="2019-05-06 10:59:30" ] [quote name="StormEyeTheCat" date="2019-05-06 10:54:28" ] [quote name="Venusian" date="2019-05-06 10:52:47" ] wait, in hindsight, I didn't catch them using any pronouns for Galore. Hmm. Still, what an excellent new NPC. c: I really support the change in how we deal with retired items, too~ [/quote] i just saw her being called a girl in the update chat but yes [/quote] yeah people just said 'she' in reference to Galore, I think it's a combination of the name and the perfect eyeliner- I said 'he' because of the beard, but we know that the poses aren't the breed standard or anything so it could go either way. I'm sure as staff answer questions they'll let it slip either way. [/quote] yea, eyeliner on point i'll call them a she to save time tho
thace wrote on 2019-05-06 10:59:30:
StormEyeTheCat wrote on 2019-05-06 10:54:28:
Venusian wrote on 2019-05-06 10:52:47:
wait, in hindsight, I didn't catch them using any pronouns for Galore. Hmm. Still, what an excellent new NPC. c: I really support the change in how we deal with retired items, too~
i just saw her being called a girl in the update chat but yes
yeah people just said 'she' in reference to Galore, I think it's a combination of the name and the perfect eyeliner-
I said 'he' because of the beard, but we know that the poses aren't the breed standard or anything so it could go either way.

I'm sure as staff answer questions they'll let it slip either way.
yea, eyeliner on point
i'll call them a she to save time tho
qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
Totally reminds me of Gilmore's Glorious Goods

Love Galore!!!

also now I need more Guardians.
Totally reminds me of Gilmore's Glorious Goods

Love Galore!!!

also now I need more Guardians.
That's a glorious beard and great eyeliner.
Galore is a very fashionable dragon.
That's a glorious beard and great eyeliner.
Galore is a very fashionable dragon.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

that beard bling
that beard bling
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I... instinctively went "oh a new gal???" Then I went back and read and they didn't mention pronouns and it threw me for a loop

I think it may be just that Galore sounds more feminine? IDK man, I'll let staff decide. Either way I love Galore
I... instinctively went "oh a new gal???" Then I went back and read and they didn't mention pronouns and it threw me for a loop

I think it may be just that Galore sounds more feminine? IDK man, I'll let staff decide. Either way I love Galore
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
I... may be trying to scry Galore. ^^' Would someone better than me like to give it a shot? [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=162&auth=7b4276a25c0477d39b915a3b40ff9be6811984ff&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] I stumbled on Spruce Freckle, Dirt Shimmer, Basic, Light Common, but I'm not happy with this at all, to be honest. Hmm.
I... may be trying to scry Galore. ^^' Would someone better than me like to give it a shot?
dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=162&auth=7b4276a25c0477d39b915a3b40ff9be6811984ff&dummyext=prev.png

I stumbled on Spruce Freckle, Dirt Shimmer, Basic, Light Common, but I'm not happy with this at all, to be honest. Hmm.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[quote name="Maewyn" date="2019-05-06 11:01:15" ] I mean he's got a beard so he's probably male, as it is canon that male guardians have beards and females do not. Doesn't mean Galore can't possibly be female, but I'm going to assume he's a male with no other evidence to go on. [/quote] Yeah, he's biologically male. I don't know why everyone is saying 'her', there is nothing feminine about this dragon. Is it the name? Does the word 'Galore' sound feminine? (I honestly don't know, English isn't my native language)
Maewyn wrote on 2019-05-06 11:01:15:

Yeah, he's biologically male. I don't know why everyone is saying 'her', there is nothing feminine about this dragon. Is it the name? Does the word 'Galore' sound feminine? (I honestly don't know, English isn't my native language)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16