Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[quote name="Maivi" date="2019-05-06 11:34:45" ] Is he holding the Which Waystone with his tail?? [/quote] @Maivi Acuity fragment [item=Acuity Fragment]
Maivi wrote on 2019-05-06 11:34:45:
Is he holding the Which Waystone with his tail??
@Maivi

Acuity fragment Acuity Fragment
So uh, I'm not the kind of person who has NPC fandragons.....but Galore might change my mind...
So uh, I'm not the kind of person who has NPC fandragons.....but Galore might change my mind...
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Dagomor Ah thank you! That makes sense. [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
@Dagomor
Ah thank you! That makes sense.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I honestly dont care what pronoun Galore uses, as i would date him/her/them anyway.
I honestly dont care what pronoun Galore uses, as i would date him/her/them anyway.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="StormEyeTheCat" date="2019-05-06 11:17:25" ] [quote name="Eleni" date="2019-05-06 11:08:09" ] [quote name="Maewyn" date="2019-05-06 11:01:15" ] I mean he's got a beard so he's probably male, as it is canon that male guardians have beards and females do not. Doesn't mean Galore can't possibly be female, but I'm going to assume he's a male with no other evidence to go on. [/quote] Yeah, he's biologically male. I don't know why everyone is saying 'her', there is nothing feminine about this dragon. Is it the name? Does the word 'Galore' sound feminine? (I honestly don't know, English isn't my native language) [/quote] galore does sound feminine. also the eyeliner is on point [/quote] Eh, Galore doesn't sound like a gendered word to me one way or the other. Also I really don't think that's eyeliner, it looks more like the shadow from his brow ridge. Possibly even some Dark Sclera going on.
StormEyeTheCat wrote on 2019-05-06 11:17:25:
Eleni wrote on 2019-05-06 11:08:09:
Maewyn wrote on 2019-05-06 11:01:15:
I mean he's got a beard so he's probably male, as it is canon that male guardians have beards and females do not. Doesn't mean Galore can't possibly be female, but I'm going to assume he's a male with no other evidence to go on.

Yeah, he's biologically male. I don't know why everyone is saying 'her', there is nothing feminine about this dragon. Is it the name? Does the word 'Galore' sound feminine? (I honestly don't know, English isn't my native language)
galore does sound feminine. also the eyeliner is on point

Eh, Galore doesn't sound like a gendered word to me one way or the other. Also I really don't think that's eyeliner, it looks more like the shadow from his brow ridge. Possibly even some Dark Sclera going on.
bHeX9bv.png
Huh. I instantly assumed male. Love him though
Huh. I instantly assumed male. Love him though
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/galore.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bpH1FpT.png[/img] They're siblings!
galore.png
bpH1FpT.png

They're siblings!
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
I'm extremely excited to get a guardian NPC. (On that note, as much as I would love for that to be true, it's more likely than not he's a he. So have fun with headcanons, but don't go overboard if people interpret Galore differently, including the creators.)
I'm extremely excited to get a guardian NPC. (On that note, as much as I would love for that to be true, it's more likely than not he's a he. So have fun with headcanons, but don't go overboard if people interpret Galore differently, including the creators.)
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Scribbles will always be my favorite NPC, but I already love Galore. They're so ancient and wise-looking.
Scribbles will always be my favorite NPC, but I already love Galore. They're so ancient and wise-looking.
before this topic becomes a battle of pronouns, just wanted to remind ppl that whatever pronouns someone else uses for Galore isn’t a problem and be respectful. if you use he / him? good! she / her? great! they / them? fantastic! it doesn’t matter and don’t be an a-hole
before this topic becomes a battle of pronouns, just wanted to remind ppl that whatever pronouns someone else uses for Galore isn’t a problem and be respectful. if you use he / him? good! she / her? great! they / them? fantastic! it doesn’t matter and don’t be an a-hole
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16