Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I MEAN [b]HOLLY CRAP[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/galore.png[/img] I'm sorry??? They're my child now?? I don't make the rules?? [quote name="thace" date="2019-05-06 10:52:18" ] Yep he's now favorite NPC forever, it's official [/quote] galore said trans rights [quote name="After" date="2019-05-06 10:57:12" ] yeah staff haven't mentioned Galore's pronouns yet! :O curious to see which ones they'll use but oh man i am so loving that art holy crap [/quote] yes [quote name="retrodetective" date="2019-05-06 12:15:35" ] I'm extremely excited to get a guardian NPC. (On that note, as much as I would love for that to be true, it's more likely than not he's a he. So have fun with headcanons, but don't go overboard if people interpret Galore differently, including the creators.) [/quote] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]PLEASE NOTE[/b] i may have started something by calling galore my daughter at first, [i]please keep it civil[/i] [quote name="Sacrilegious" date="2019-05-06 12:20:26" ] before this topic becomes a battle of pronouns, just wanted to remind ppl that whatever pronouns someone else uses for Galore isn’t a problem and be respectful. if you use he / him? good! she / her? great! they / them? fantastic! it doesn’t matter and don’t be an a-hole [/quote]
I MEAN
HOLLY CRAP

galore.png

I'm sorry??? They're my child now?? I don't make the rules??
thace wrote on 2019-05-06 10:52:18:
Yep he's now favorite NPC forever, it's official
galore said trans rights
After wrote on 2019-05-06 10:57:12:
yeah staff haven't mentioned Galore's pronouns yet! :O curious to see which ones they'll use but oh man i am so loving that art holy crap
yes
retrodetective wrote on 2019-05-06 12:15:35:
I'm extremely excited to get a guardian NPC. (On that note, as much as I would love for that to be true, it's more likely than not he's a he. So have fun with headcanons, but don't go overboard if people interpret Galore differently, including the creators.)

PLEASE NOTE
i may have started something by calling galore my daughter at first, please keep it civil
Sacrilegious wrote on 2019-05-06 12:20:26:
before this topic becomes a battle of pronouns, just wanted to remind ppl that whatever pronouns someone else uses for Galore isn’t a problem and be respectful. if you use he / him? good! she / her? great! they / them? fantastic! it doesn’t matter and don’t be an a-hole
qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Oh no, I'd die for her.

and she has a beard, I'm headcanoning her as trans :o

wait, in hindsight, I didn't catch them using any pronouns for Galore. Hmm. Still, what an excellent new NPC. c: I really support the change in how we deal with limited items, too~
Oh no, I'd die for her.

wait, in hindsight, I didn't catch them using any pronouns for Galore. Hmm. Still, what an excellent new NPC. c: I really support the change in how we deal with limited items, too~
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[quote name="Venusian" date="2019-05-06 10:52:47" ] Oh no, I'd die for her. and she has a beard, I'm headcanoning her as trans :o wait, in hindsight, I didn't catch them using any pronouns for Galore. Hmm. Still, what an excellent new NPC. c: I really support the change in how we deal with retired items, too~ [/quote] i just saw her being called a girl in the update chat but yes
Venusian wrote on 2019-05-06 10:52:47:
Oh no, I'd die for her.

wait, in hindsight, I didn't catch them using any pronouns for Galore. Hmm. Still, what an excellent new NPC. c: I really support the change in how we deal with retired items, too~
i just saw her being called a girl in the update chat but yes
[quote name="StormEyeTheCat" date="2019-05-06 10:54:28" ] i just saw her being called a girl in the update chat but yes [/quote] Wonderful! c: Thanks for clearing that up for me~
StormEyeTheCat wrote on 2019-05-06 10:54:28:

Wonderful! c: Thanks for clearing that up for me~
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
yeah staff haven't mentioned Galore's pronouns yet! :O curious to see which ones they'll use but oh man i am so loving that art holy crap
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
He is a very pretty tho. He kind of resembles smaug for me tho.

(its a he. Convince me otherwise, he got a beard and stuff)

QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
[quote name="StormEyeTheCat" date="2019-05-06 10:54:28" ] [quote name="Venusian" date="2019-05-06 10:52:47" ] wait, in hindsight, I didn't catch them using any pronouns for Galore. Hmm. Still, what an excellent new NPC. c: I really support the change in how we deal with retired items, too~ [/quote] i just saw her being called a girl in the update chat but yes [/quote] yeah people just said 'she' in reference to Galore, I think it's a combination of the name and the perfect eyeliner- I said 'he' because of the beard, but we know that the poses aren't the breed standard or anything so it could go either way. I'm sure as staff answer questions they'll let it slip either way.
StormEyeTheCat wrote on 2019-05-06 10:54:28:
Venusian wrote on 2019-05-06 10:52:47:
wait, in hindsight, I didn't catch them using any pronouns for Galore. Hmm. Still, what an excellent new NPC. c: I really support the change in how we deal with retired items, too~
yeah people just said 'she' in reference to Galore, I think it's a combination of the name and the perfect eyeliner-
I said 'he' because of the beard, but we know that the poses aren't the breed standard or anything so it could go either way.

I'm sure as staff answer questions they'll let it slip either way.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@Saphirosa could be trans/nonbinary/agender/etc. beard isn't necessarily an indicator of gender identity. c:
@Saphirosa could be trans/nonbinary/agender/etc. beard isn't necessarily an indicator of gender identity. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
[quote name="Saphirosa" date="2019-05-06 10:58:31" ] He is a very pretty tho. He kind of resembles smaug for me tho. (its a he. Convince me otherwise, he got a beard and stuff) [/quote] [img]https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/911b394dc2ef6ecceb4f479867e81803cd91aee4/c=1199-11-2668-1102/local/-/media/USATODAY/test/2013/12/16//1387183002000-HTDOS-SMAUG-0071.jpg[/img]
Saphirosa wrote on 2019-05-06 10:58:31:

1387183002000-HTDOS-SMAUG-0071.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16