Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | suddenly you cant breed imperials
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Henry dies.
Every non-imp mono lair just laughs and is like "Jokes on you" and we sip our cans of spaghetti
Henry dies.
Every non-imp mono lair just laughs and is like "Jokes on you" and we sip our cans of spaghetti
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show [emoji=mirror tongue size=2]
Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show
cdpykkvcrkou.png
Well the userbase would riot so I would leave until we would be capable of doing so again, because icing out an entire breed is just bad news.

Though if they iced out Snappers, I wonder how much less hubbub that would get...
Well the userbase would riot so I would leave until we would be capable of doing so again, because icing out an entire breed is just bad news.

Though if they iced out Snappers, I wonder how much less hubbub that would get...
uCR5SCW.png
Cry. I have a lot of breeding projects that include imps, and also some of my favorite breeding pairs include at least 1 imp. After the crying though I'd probably start to hoard some and wait for prices to rise because money
Cry. I have a lot of breeding projects that include imps, and also some of my favorite breeding pairs include at least 1 imp. After the crying though I'd probably start to hoard some and wait for prices to rise because money
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Be sad [emoji=spiral sad size=2]
Be sad
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I've lived without Imperials for 4 years, I could live without them again
I've lived without Imperials for 4 years, I could live without them again
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Hoard my beautiful imps and start exalting all other imps in order to jack the price for my babies. Mwahaha.
Hoard my beautiful imps and start exalting all other imps in order to jack the price for my babies. Mwahaha.
QiRqFyd.gif
[quote name="Thiedo" date="2019-05-03 12:15:16" ] Hoard my beautiful imps and start exalting all other imps in order to jack the price for my babies. Mwahaha. [/quote] The purge begins. [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6614/8b0309bc442ed9e19964bc561927ac7b57e30f5e_hq.jpg[/img]
Thiedo wrote on 2019-05-03 12:15:16:

The purge begins.

8b0309bc442ed9e19964bc561927ac7b57e30f5e_hq.jpg
make mildly aggressive prolonged eye contact with the Lightweaver.
make mildly aggressive prolonged eye contact with the Lightweaver.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
I'd throw my current ones permanently into the Hibernal Den and be sad. Ones currently in breeding pairs would have to be replaced, but it may not happen right away. I might wait a bit to see if the decision would be reversed after the inevitable public outcry (which I would be a part of) or not.

If there was a legitimate reason to retire the breed (like Kickstarter legal issues or something), I would be upset, but ultimately understand. If it was just because, and later they do the same for other breeds, I'd quit. Breeding pretty dragons is why I'm here, so if my ability to do so is removed, it would cease to be fun.
I'd throw my current ones permanently into the Hibernal Den and be sad. Ones currently in breeding pairs would have to be replaced, but it may not happen right away. I might wait a bit to see if the decision would be reversed after the inevitable public outcry (which I would be a part of) or not.

If there was a legitimate reason to retire the breed (like Kickstarter legal issues or something), I would be upset, but ultimately understand. If it was just because, and later they do the same for other breeds, I'd quit. Breeding pretty dragons is why I'm here, so if my ability to do so is removed, it would cease to be fun.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10