Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | suddenly you cant breed imperials
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Benzyne" date="2019-05-03 08:16:27" ] watch Henry get rich [/quote] And become the 13th deity. The Imperial Keeper rises! Realistically, I don't care enough about Imperials to make a fuss, but I'd scoop up ones that look pretty before prices go up, and help more annoyed players with getting the staff to allow the imps to breed again.
Benzyne wrote on 2019-05-03 08:16:27:
watch Henry get rich

And become the 13th deity. The Imperial Keeper rises!

Realistically, I don't care enough about Imperials to make a fuss, but I'd scoop up ones that look pretty before prices go up, and help more annoyed players with getting the staff to allow the imps to breed again.
2LHRMay.png
Good riddance.
I didnt like imps anyway ;p
Good riddance.
I didnt like imps anyway ;p
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Start exalting Imps

I'd keep the ones I have for eternity and probably continue playing, as I would still enjoy the game. I'd just be pretty mad that I could breed my Imps anymore.
Start exalting Imps

I'd keep the ones I have for eternity and probably continue playing, as I would still enjoy the game. I'd just be pretty mad that I could breed my Imps anymore.
Encapsulated Mist / Abyssdrake

+1 FR Time
Pings/PMs welcome
hiveBioDivVMiddle2_WebRes.png Dragonwish Foundation
Sig's still a wip augh
I'd be a little upset because my only breeding pair has an imperial as part of it, but in the long run I wouldn't really care
I'd be a little upset because my only breeding pair has an imperial as part of it, but in the long run I wouldn't really care
IMG_8704.png
[center]-looks at lair- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1] [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [emoji=coatl sad size=1][/center]
-looks at lair-
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
| The end is [ ] [ ] [ ]| +3 FR | SKIN SALON SHOP |
I Have the only 2 Imps I really care about. I’d probably buy a few more just incase the prices become insane.
I Have the only 2 Imps I really care about. I’d probably buy a few more just incase the prices become insane.
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
The dragon I'm trying to breed literally has to be an imp so I would have a lot of wasted money from the project.

Oh well, more fodder for me
The dragon I'm trying to breed literally has to be an imp so I would have a lot of wasted money from the project.

Oh well, more fodder for me
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Freak out in my mainly imp/spiral lair, and how my beautiful pair can’t have more chickens, as they only had one.
Freak out in my mainly imp/spiral lair, and how my beautiful pair can’t have more chickens, as they only had one.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Continue my dailies, but in a slightly worse mood
Continue my dailies, but in a slightly worse mood
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
*sad flute noises*
*sad flute noises*
QPhiJOS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10