Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, I'm thankful for you!!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@croix !!!! THANK U ILYSM TOO *love beam* [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@croix !!!! THANK U ILYSM TOO *love beam*
@croix I [emoji=heart size=1] u
@croix

I u
lightfull.png
[size=2]@MahuruRaji my friend!!! I cannot believe I didn't respond to this yet, I got so caught up in work & finals @ A @ !! But I must tell you how much I appreciate this message and that I very much appreciate you! You've always been a kind and motivating person to talk to, and you make the FR community a more welcoming place! Thank you for all your kindness! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@MahuruRaji my friend!!! I cannot believe I didn't respond to this yet, I got so caught up in work & finals @ A @ !! But I must tell you how much I appreciate this message and that I very much appreciate you! You've always been a kind and motivating person to talk to, and you make the FR community a more welcoming place! Thank you for all your kindness!
sleepytroll.gif
@HellsPurestDevil
Love you too dragon bestie.

@Nostalgic
And you, dragon bestie.

How could I ever nerd out over pixels, debate color/gene combos, lore, agonize over lair overhauls, or just be random without you two? Thanks for keeping me here.
@HellsPurestDevil
Love you too dragon bestie.

@Nostalgic
And you, dragon bestie.

How could I ever nerd out over pixels, debate color/gene combos, lore, agonize over lair overhauls, or just be random without you two? Thanks for keeping me here.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
[center][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2] [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/5t4gifYFrcwAcxt6t3/source.gif[/img] [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=guardian love size=2] @croix[/center]
6Sx7SSv.png
@hyrulle youre it, chief seriously youve been so kind to me always and i know we havent talked much lately [s]ive been grounded shdfksjfh[/s] but you helped me through a really rough time and i cant thank you enough [emoji=ridgeback love size=2][emoji=familiar heart size=2] i hope you are doing great because you deserve nothing but the best
@hyrulle
youre it, chief

seriously youve been so kind to me always and i know we havent talked much lately ive been grounded shdfksjfh but you helped me through a really rough time and i cant thank you enough i hope you are doing great because you deserve nothing but the best
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@lepidolite i screamed a little when i saw your username come up in my notifs omg, it's been ages!! [s]wow troublemaker[/s] you helped me out so much too and i just aksjnaskjd ily my man [s]i'm too tired to form real sentences[/s] i've been doing a lot better lately and i hope life is treating you well too [emoji=heart size=1] since i am here @screamingtrees [i]pokes[/i] thanks for putting up with my excited ranting after orchestra [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] @xionahri (and @loversmasque ) thank you for enabling me to rant about zelda so much if you want i have 7 more years of rants in my head [i]ba-dum tiss[/i]
@lepidolite
i screamed a little when i saw your username come up in my notifs omg, it's been ages!! wow troublemaker you helped me out so much too and i just aksjnaskjd ily my man i'm too tired to form real sentences
i've been doing a lot better lately and i hope life is treating you well too

since i am here
@screamingtrees
pokes thanks for putting up with my excited ranting after orchestra

@xionahri (and @loversmasque )
thank you for enabling me to rant about zelda so much if you want i have 7 more years of rants in my head ba-dum tiss
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
skjdfn i clicked post too early shoutout to my bois in the earth discord @mantakorra @musicandmagic @passenger @decimata @biird @eldritchcrowe @foxissilver @demos i know i'm forgetting a lot of people but glad you are able to put up with me always ranting about nothing in every channel possible [emoji=heart size=1] love you guyss
skjdfn i clicked post too early
shoutout to my bois in the earth discord
@mantakorra @musicandmagic @passenger @decimata @biird @eldritchcrowe @foxissilver @demos
i know i'm forgetting a lot of people but
glad you are able to put up with me always ranting about nothing in every channel possible love you guyss
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@hyrulle a aa ilu [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@hyrulle

a
aa
ilu

arlo
she/her
x