Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, I'm thankful for you!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23
D'aww @hyrulle [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] You're a good bean.
D'aww @hyrulle

You're a good bean.
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@hyrulle [img]https://i.imgur.com/F8WItbs.png[/img]
@hyrulle

F8WItbs.png
UbEcJMn.png
@croix

oh Worm????? lov u too...........................................................
@croix

oh Worm????? lov u too...........................................................
@BurningMoon @ToucanSam @WinterSoldier4 @Dangeryena @Mune

You stinkies in particular suck-

Jk love y'all. You guys are good beans. There's probably some more nerds but I have a big friend list and I'm lazy.
@BurningMoon @ToucanSam @WinterSoldier4 @Dangeryena @Mune

You stinkies in particular suck-

Jk love y'all. You guys are good beans. There's probably some more nerds but I have a big friend list and I'm lazy.
the entire kitc server, bc i love yall
especially you
@HolyShipper
@Knoxxi
@Starwindrider (thanks for kitc :D)
shh sorry if im being annoying or smth lmao
the entire kitc server, bc i love yall
especially you
@HolyShipper
@Knoxxi
@Starwindrider (thanks for kitc :D)
shh sorry if im being annoying or smth lmao
ttGfSL1.png
@Minibani ;-; thank you, I love you too [emoji=mirror love size=2]
@Minibani
;-; thank you, I love you too
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
@despa @WinterSoldier4
you rascals ily both
ig we being thankful like it thanksgiving but 10x more <333
@despa @WinterSoldier4
you rascals ily both
ig we being thankful like it thanksgiving but 10x more <333
Hoo boy, I could've just done the simple way of saying thanks, stay cool ya'll to all of my friends... But I don't wanna do that so everyone getting a ping, go find your own special mini-paragraph.

@Phrixi
asdfjkl; I honestly don't know how to feel about that ping, but thank you! ... I don't know what to say... Maybe I'll give you a hug, actions speaks volume--I think. I'm glad that we got to know each other, otherwise I would've been more lonely on FR and not meet the 6 other people who plays this and other stuff. Keep it cool my friend, keep it cool. I'll sithee a-later.

@Borkbean
For suffering with me via the most ridiculous things one can throw out in life. Thanks for making life crazy, stupid, and a heck ton more interesting than before we met--and having me to drag you out of anything stupid. Thanks for aiding me in the first month of my time being here and for doing things that others may not have done. Also for being in the same flight as me while most of the other people are light or lightning--we shall suffer together cause why the heck not?

@Brightshadow
For being the one who got me interested into the game and start playing it--despite you leaving out a bajillion things for me, but that's ok. Thank you for being a good friend to be with and for the gift you gave to aid in coli. May you do well in the near future. *coughs*

@SakuraDaiki
For being there with me despite us not meeting much. Thank you for the gift you have given to me and I hope that you also do well in the near future. *cough cough*

@Emberlight @Zivo
For befriending me and being there. Don't know you guys too well but it has definitely been great meeting you guys and hopefully we can meet or something. :3

To my friends who I can't ping (this paragraph also applies to you guys above):
Thank you for being there for me while we are unplugged. I can't say much, but I do want to say thank you for being friends, doing things that isn't strongly related to electronics and many more that I can't list here. I wish you all well.

And finally, to everyone in Nature Flight, especially those watching over all the Dominance programs:
Thank you for being kind people and being there to aid those starting out while caring for the dominance and special events. :)
Hoo boy, I could've just done the simple way of saying thanks, stay cool ya'll to all of my friends... But I don't wanna do that so everyone getting a ping, go find your own special mini-paragraph.

@Phrixi
asdfjkl; I honestly don't know how to feel about that ping, but thank you! ... I don't know what to say... Maybe I'll give you a hug, actions speaks volume--I think. I'm glad that we got to know each other, otherwise I would've been more lonely on FR and not meet the 6 other people who plays this and other stuff. Keep it cool my friend, keep it cool. I'll sithee a-later.

@Borkbean
For suffering with me via the most ridiculous things one can throw out in life. Thanks for making life crazy, stupid, and a heck ton more interesting than before we met--and having me to drag you out of anything stupid. Thanks for aiding me in the first month of my time being here and for doing things that others may not have done. Also for being in the same flight as me while most of the other people are light or lightning--we shall suffer together cause why the heck not?

@Brightshadow
For being the one who got me interested into the game and start playing it--despite you leaving out a bajillion things for me, but that's ok. Thank you for being a good friend to be with and for the gift you gave to aid in coli. May you do well in the near future. *coughs*

@SakuraDaiki
For being there with me despite us not meeting much. Thank you for the gift you have given to me and I hope that you also do well in the near future. *cough cough*

@Emberlight @Zivo
For befriending me and being there. Don't know you guys too well but it has definitely been great meeting you guys and hopefully we can meet or something. :3

To my friends who I can't ping (this paragraph also applies to you guys above):
Thank you for being there for me while we are unplugged. I can't say much, but I do want to say thank you for being friends, doing things that isn't strongly related to electronics and many more that I can't list here. I wish you all well.

And finally, to everyone in Nature Flight, especially those watching over all the Dominance programs:
Thank you for being kind people and being there to aid those starting out while caring for the dominance and special events. :)
U1q83DY.png h5omsEt.png
@HellsPurestDevil aaaaaa I missed your ping I'm sorry! love ya too ;) [emoji=mirror star size=1] [emoji=tundra star size=1] (also @Antigen hi!! :D)
@HellsPurestDevil aaaaaa I missed your ping I'm sorry!
love ya too ;)

(also @Antigen hi!! :D)
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Y00mii
Awe ;) ily <3
@Y00mii
Awe ;) ily <3
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23