Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe Your Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I love hearing about people's lores, but I'm too lazy to actually, you know, sit down and read 'em. That's why I want you to tell me what your lore is all about - as badly as possible.

For example, my clan's lore would be: local arcane dragon takes over an entire spire of the Crystalspine Reaches that nobody wants because it's smack next to Plague, ends up running part homeless shelter, part permanent artist's alley, and hopes things don't blow to sh*t.
I love hearing about people's lores, but I'm too lazy to actually, you know, sit down and read 'em. That's why I want you to tell me what your lore is all about - as badly as possible.

For example, my clan's lore would be: local arcane dragon takes over an entire spire of the Crystalspine Reaches that nobody wants because it's smack next to Plague, ends up running part homeless shelter, part permanent artist's alley, and hopes things don't blow to sh*t.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
clan is big happy merchant center, BOTE happens and everyone is mean to them, they go deep down underwater and have become a "diverse and accepting society" aka borderline cult

edit: someone brought this back, time to change my old text into my aesthetic yEET
clan is big happy merchant center, BOTE happens and everyone is mean to them, they go deep down underwater and have become a "diverse and accepting society" aka borderline cult

edit: someone brought this back, time to change my old text into my aesthetic yEET
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
"Recluse dragon order hit by mysterious sleep sickness, turns into matriarchy"

There isn't much overall clan lore I have, most lore is individual to the dragons in my clan setting.
"Recluse dragon order hit by mysterious sleep sickness, turns into matriarchy"

There isn't much overall clan lore I have, most lore is individual to the dragons in my clan setting.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Woman gets sucked into different computer games via a vortex she can't control. Right now She's in flight rising in the shape of my wildclaw matriarch (my avatar )
Much more to the story but click my banner if you want to read it
Woman gets sucked into different computer games via a vortex she can't control. Right now She's in flight rising in the shape of my wildclaw matriarch (my avatar )
Much more to the story but click my banner if you want to read it
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
My lore's still in progress and I haven't written like. any of it but uh

Arcane Fae starts a clan, gets bored, goes off on an adventure, finds A Wild Lesbian, starts another clan in the Sunbeam Ruins, and just prays nobody notices that they have no idea what they're doing.
My lore's still in progress and I haven't written like. any of it but uh

Arcane Fae starts a clan, gets bored, goes off on an adventure, finds A Wild Lesbian, starts another clan in the Sunbeam Ruins, and just prays nobody notices that they have no idea what they're doing.
Liz | 17
they/them
tiXY18Q.png | XmE3WoU.png
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
vNIKmqh.png
Local Fae and Tundra couple adopt like 80 misfits

"Ohana" one of them quotes as an explosion happens in the background. Just another Wednesday
Local Fae and Tundra couple adopt like 80 misfits

"Ohana" one of them quotes as an explosion happens in the background. Just another Wednesday
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
Sciency dergs do sciency things and occasionally cause explosions.
Sciency dergs do sciency things and occasionally cause explosions.
sig2.jpg
Local tundra is good at making friends
Local tundra is good at making friends
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
Salty coatl blackmails his friends.
Salty coatl blackmails his friends.
7hN3sEu.png
local clan uses obscene amount of magic to put their lair into a pocket dimension in order to facilitate their book hoarding leader's world tour of all 11 flights hunting down MOAR BOOKS.
local clan uses obscene amount of magic to put their lair into a pocket dimension in order to facilitate their book hoarding leader's world tour of all 11 flights hunting down MOAR BOOKS.
a5jtoDO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7