Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe Your Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sad orphan wants to study magic with her new friend, turns into doctor M. running a homeless shelter. Also her godson starts a cult.
Sad orphan wants to study magic with her new friend, turns into doctor M. running a homeless shelter. Also her godson starts a cult.
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
Everybody has a grudge against somebody. It's only natural after being mind-controlled, forced to burn the whole countryside and then abandoned, right? Also I'm pretty sure they angered a bunch of super powerful wizards in the process, because there is no way they should've survived that.
Everybody has a grudge against somebody. It's only natural after being mind-controlled, forced to burn the whole countryside and then abandoned, right? Also I'm pretty sure they angered a bunch of super powerful wizards in the process, because there is no way they should've survived that.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Forest boy is king, forest boy gives throne to son, son has children, one an angry fire child. Shiny skydancer gal becomes queen and angry fire boy is convinced she seduced his father and made his mom sick to become queen. Angry fire boy holds grudge against shiny skydancer gal until angry fire boy sets fire to everything. Chaos ensues and nearly everyone dies. Oops.
Forest boy is king, forest boy gives throne to son, son has children, one an angry fire child. Shiny skydancer gal becomes queen and angry fire boy is convinced she seduced his father and made his mom sick to become queen. Angry fire boy holds grudge against shiny skydancer gal until angry fire boy sets fire to everything. Chaos ensues and nearly everyone dies. Oops.
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
Death. Death, death and death everywhere caused by two mentally unstable edgy tomatoes.
Death. Death, death and death everywhere caused by two mentally unstable edgy tomatoes.
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Scary sea momma trains scary sea babies.
Scary sea momma trains scary sea babies.
Right now only Hallow and Leviathan have lore but the clan’s lore can be summed up in two words:

Demon? Trivago.
Right now only Hallow and Leviathan have lore but the clan’s lore can be summed up in two words:

Demon? Trivago.
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
Local angry boi gets so angry all species except skydancers leave the clan and angry boi becomes happy boi
Local angry boi gets so angry all species except skydancers leave the clan and angry boi becomes happy boi
A bunch of dragons squished themselves into a castle with a bird infestation problem, looked around, and collectively thought: must protecc this from da Shade.

Their leader is doctor dolittle; death seeker edition.

They have a cat who is not a cat, but is actually a cat. Their treasurer won't let them take out treasure. One of their sentries is an animate inanimate object. The old 'n wise member of the clan hears voices. Their historian did nothing suspicious in his past, he assures you.
A bunch of dragons squished themselves into a castle with a bird infestation problem, looked around, and collectively thought: must protecc this from da Shade.

Their leader is doctor dolittle; death seeker edition.

They have a cat who is not a cat, but is actually a cat. Their treasurer won't let them take out treasure. One of their sentries is an animate inanimate object. The old 'n wise member of the clan hears voices. Their historian did nothing suspicious in his past, he assures you.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
a flock of gays live in a tired suburban couple's home
some of them like to kill animals
a flock of gays live in a tired suburban couple's home
some of them like to kill animals
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
way too many politics. like, waaaaaaaay too many
way too many politics. like, waaaaaaaay too many