Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Personal opinion about Water flight
1 2 3
I don’t think we should call it Water. It’s really underwhelming. I propose “oh my god our dad died but didn’t die and we get new things and fishies and hh h h DAD” flight.

Like yeesus I didn’t know about all this lore when I just wanted to be a fishy fishy what the hecc. Not complaining but. Wowie.
I don’t think we should call it Water. It’s really underwhelming. I propose “oh my god our dad died but didn’t die and we get new things and fishies and hh h h DAD” flight.

Like yeesus I didn’t know about all this lore when I just wanted to be a fishy fishy what the hecc. Not complaining but. Wowie.
FD1rkPC.png
Lore has the magical ability to summon e x t r a h y p e I guess XD
Lore has the magical ability to summon e x t r a h y p e I guess XD
How about Moist Flight
How about Moist Flight
@Waterbite newbies entering FR for the first time today: [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/13871fiv9kBfkQ/giphy.gif[/img] i don't blame you for your confusion lmao
@Waterbite newbies entering FR for the first time today:
giphy.gif
i don't blame you for your confusion lmao
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
[quote name="DarkMatterDragon" date="2019-04-15 16:52:55" ] @/Waterbite newbies entering FR for the first time today: [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/13871fiv9kBfkQ/giphy.gif[/img] i don't blame you for your confusion lmao [/quote] Hey guys what’s hangin—-oooohhh whatdaheck
DarkMatterDragon wrote on 2019-04-15 16:52:55:
@/Waterbite newbies entering FR for the first time today:
giphy.gif
i don't blame you for your confusion lmao
Hey guys what’s hangin—-oooohhh whatdaheck
FD1rkPC.png
I wish the staff would just stop getting our hopes up to dash them in the furious waves of disappointment.

Edit: But then, imagine the chaos if Lightweaver had disappeared.
I wish the staff would just stop getting our hopes up to dash them in the furious waves of disappointment.

Art shop.

Free Genes.
Imagine if he comes back in June for FR's anniversary and it's revealed he was just lost in IKEA
Imagine if he comes back in June for FR's anniversary and it's revealed he was just lost in IKEA
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[quote name="Atrocities" date="2019-04-15 18:01:05" ] Imagine if he comes back in June for FR's anniversary and it's revealed he was just lost in IKEA [/quote]
Atrocities wrote on 2019-04-15 18:01:05:
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
[quote name="lightwolf6" date="2019-04-15 17:39:12" ] Edit: But then, imagine the chaos if Lightweaver had disappeared. [/quote] i would have screamed tbh
lightwolf6 wrote on 2019-04-15 17:39:12:
i would have screamed tbh
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
my opinion is that it's a wonderful flight!! it's nice and low-key, also with mysterious and magical oracles
my opinion is that it's a wonderful flight!! it's nice and low-key, also with mysterious and magical oracles

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
1 2 3