Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Totally irrational frustration
1 2
[quote name="Ashki" date="2019-03-14 23:31:30" ] The one that really bothers me is when recolors don't sit together in the hoard. D: [/quote] mood
Ashki wrote on 2019-03-14 23:31:30:
The one that really bothers me is when recolors don't sit together in the hoard. D:
mood
Waystone1.gif
Trying to track down familiars for a familiar log based on where they drop. The Bestiary is alphabetical, while the hoard is based by release date (meaning some duplicate NotN familiars can only be found somewhere in the middle of the pile while others pop up at the very end of the hoard). I just wanna know what venues to grind in to complete my Bestiary quicker (sans of course the boss drops because I got both Thunderhead Savanna bosses upon their release and my luck just died after that).
Trying to track down familiars for a familiar log based on where they drop. The Bestiary is alphabetical, while the hoard is based by release date (meaning some duplicate NotN familiars can only be found somewhere in the middle of the pile while others pop up at the very end of the hoard). I just wanna know what venues to grind in to complete my Bestiary quicker (sans of course the boss drops because I got both Thunderhead Savanna bosses upon their release and my luck just died after that).
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
The fact that if a non selectable item is in front of a selectable item you can’t select the selectable item with select all.
The fact that if a non selectable item is in front of a selectable item you can’t select the selectable item with select all.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
[quote name="Lara8" date="2019-03-15 01:44:25" ] [quote name="Stormdance" date="2019-03-14 23:29:27" ] Some items have 3 total colors/recolors and some have 4. [/quote] Don't forget this charmer: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1149.png[/img] (And yes, I devoutly hope hoard revamp is in the works. For so many reasons.) [/quote] Rrrr yes the fact that there’s only one Phytocat has always bugged me!
Lara8 wrote on 2019-03-15 01:44:25:
Stormdance wrote on 2019-03-14 23:29:27:
Some items have 3 total colors/recolors and some have 4.

Don't forget this charmer:

1149.png

(And yes, I devoutly hope hoard revamp is in the works. For so many reasons.)
Rrrr yes the fact that there’s only one Phytocat has always bugged me!
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[quote name="Knickknacks" date="2019-03-15 17:37:48" ] [quote name="Lara8" date="2019-03-15 01:44:25" ] [quote name="Stormdance" date="2019-03-14 23:29:27" ] Some items have 3 total colors/recolors and some have 4. [/quote] Don't forget this charmer: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1149.png[/img] (And yes, I devoutly hope hoard revamp is in the works. For so many reasons.) [/quote] Rrrr yes the fact that there’s only one Phytocat has always bugged me! [/quote] Oh yes. I wish there were more, I'd always like more cats.
Knickknacks wrote on 2019-03-15 17:37:48:
Lara8 wrote on 2019-03-15 01:44:25:
Stormdance wrote on 2019-03-14 23:29:27:
Some items have 3 total colors/recolors and some have 4.

Don't forget this charmer:

1149.png

(And yes, I devoutly hope hoard revamp is in the works. For so many reasons.)
Rrrr yes the fact that there’s only one Phytocat has always bugged me!

Oh yes. I wish there were more, I'd always like more cats.
mkpoaHZ.png
1 2