Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, the Greattusk in the room...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Hawktalon" date="2019-02-06 11:34:34" ] Personally I think it's for the Valentine's mini-event, but I'd be really happy if it were the lair revamp. [/quote] [color=360705]last year there was no maintenance to begin valentine's day, we just... Got Ghost And The Lovely Seraph Stuff Along With The Swans All Of A Sudden
Hawktalon wrote on 2019-02-06 11:34:34:
Personally I think it's for the Valentine's mini-event, but I'd be really happy if it were the lair revamp.
last year there was no maintenance to begin valentine's day, we just... Got Ghost And The Lovely Seraph Stuff Along With The Swans All Of A Sudden
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I just hope it’s something more than routine fixes. I’d be a little annoyed if the site were down all day just to optimize the emoji system or something lol.

That being said, I’m actually kind of happy about it because Thursdays are the day that I have the most free time and I’ve been meaning to start Tales of Vesperia on the Switch.
I just hope it’s something more than routine fixes. I’d be a little annoyed if the site were down all day just to optimize the emoji system or something lol.

That being said, I’m actually kind of happy about it because Thursdays are the day that I have the most free time and I’ve been meaning to start Tales of Vesperia on the Switch.
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="Herico" date="2019-02-06 11:21:28" ] Rumor on the forums is that it's the update for the lair revamp. I personally think it's just bug fixes/art fixes. [/quote] Much as I wish they'd do art fixes I can't see why that should take so long they don't even have an estimated end time...
Herico wrote on 2019-02-06 11:21:28:
Rumor on the forums is that it's the update for the lair revamp.

I personally think it's just bug fixes/art fixes.
Much as I wish they'd do art fixes I can't see why that should take so long they don't even have an estimated end time...
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="aurora58002" date="2019-02-06 11:35:15" ] [quote name="Herico" date="2019-02-06 11:21:28" ] Rumor on the forums is that it's the update for the lair revamp. I personally think it's just bug fixes/art fixes. [/quote] ^^^ same i won't mind there being nothing afterwards. i've been waiting patiently for the lair revamp anyways :o [s]i'll be more impatient waiting for the site to come back up though[/s] [/quote] Still, it has been a while since the map redo was mentioned...
aurora58002 wrote on 2019-02-06 11:35:15:
Herico wrote on 2019-02-06 11:21:28:
Rumor on the forums is that it's the update for the lair revamp.

I personally think it's just bug fixes/art fixes.
^^^ same
i won't mind there being nothing afterwards. i've been waiting patiently for the lair revamp anyways :o
i'll be more impatient waiting for the site to come back up though

Still, it has been a while since the map redo was mentioned...
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
Honesly, I'd love it if the staff brought the site down for really heavy maintenance such as bugs that require some heavy backend coding to fix and/or even just fixing a ton of art errors at once. I think that'd be great, and if they have to bring the site down for an indeterminate time to do it, all the more power to them. It might even just be some heavy optimizations for mobile, and I know a ton of people would love that.

Personally though, I'm craving the map update more than the lair revamp. I've always been interested in cannon lore, and new information to maybe tie up or even just further all the plot points floating around from BotE would be great.
Honesly, I'd love it if the staff brought the site down for really heavy maintenance such as bugs that require some heavy backend coding to fix and/or even just fixing a ton of art errors at once. I think that'd be great, and if they have to bring the site down for an indeterminate time to do it, all the more power to them. It might even just be some heavy optimizations for mobile, and I know a ton of people would love that.

Personally though, I'm craving the map update more than the lair revamp. I've always been interested in cannon lore, and new information to maybe tie up or even just further all the plot points floating around from BotE would be great.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
There may be some backend updates preparing for the den or world map, but i doubt we will see anything on the front end (aka the site itself), since they said in the emoji update they still didnt have a specific time frame for the lair update yet... But I could totally be wrong. hopefully im totally wrong
There may be some backend updates preparing for the den or world map, but i doubt we will see anything on the front end (aka the site itself), since they said in the emoji update they still didnt have a specific time frame for the lair update yet... But I could totally be wrong. hopefully im totally wrong
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Wouldn't they announce whether or not it's the hibernal den if they were releasing it?
Wouldn't they announce whether or not it's the hibernal den if they were releasing it?
CitL1lh.png yaZ9E.gif
it's another emoji and more dress recolours
it's another emoji and more dress recolours
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
SKEEKEKWKEKEKEKE IF ITS THE DEN IM GONNA SCREAM
tomorrow is my birthday
SKEEKEKWKEKEKEKE IF ITS THE DEN IM GONNA SCREAM
tomorrow is my birthday
Hello LGBT Community
[quote name="@Artemis01" date="2019-02-06 12:15:04" ] Wouldn't they announce whether or not it's the hibernal den if they were releasing it? [/quote] if you mean what i think you do, they don't usually announce why they're doing maintenance, as far as i know? the only time i remember that happening is when they said they were preparing the site for NotN, which is a thing that everyone knows is going to happen
@Artemis01 wrote on 2019-02-06 12:15:04:

if you mean what i think you do, they don't usually announce why they're doing maintenance, as far as i know? the only time i remember that happening is when they said they were preparing the site for NotN, which is a thing that everyone knows is going to happen
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8