Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Snappers, apparently, go through a molt.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Ciphers" date="2019-01-23 18:55:33" ] snappers molt, spirals tunnel through trees, imperials eat their antlers, wildclaws like to paint their walls, etc. etc. etc. there's a lot of stuff in the encyclopedia that nobody really addresses [/quote] I need to go back and reread the encyclopedia entries what the heck
Ciphers wrote on 2019-01-23 18:55:33:
snappers molt, spirals tunnel through trees, imperials eat their antlers, wildclaws like to paint their walls, etc. etc. etc.

there's a lot of stuff in the encyclopedia that nobody really addresses

I need to go back and reread the encyclopedia entries what the heck
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
time to yeet that lore out of the window.
time to yeet that lore out of the window.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Thanks, now I love snappers.
And my girl Grima have more and more things to sell in her blackmarket! Some sweet old skin of snappers, next to fallen imperial antlers and "lost" pearlcatcher pearls//
Thanks, now I love snappers.
And my girl Grima have more and more things to sell in her blackmarket! Some sweet old skin of snappers, next to fallen imperial antlers and "lost" pearlcatcher pearls//
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
Uh uhhhh that reminds me , when Dodogama does that , when he goes to sleep.
(Monster Hunter World, if someone doesnt know what that ist. Best boi)
Uh uhhhh that reminds me , when Dodogama does that , when he goes to sleep.
(Monster Hunter World, if someone doesnt know what that ist. Best boi)
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29702377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297024/29702377_350.png[/img] [/url] Look she's molding

29702377_350.png

Look she's molding
qR6otwA.png
I always feel like Snapper are made of metal or rocks due to how much they weigh compared to their size... so 'molting' would be like, going into a burrow, their old scales cracking and turning into dust, and them rolling around until all of it is broken off and the shiny new rocks/metal is all revealed. [quote name="Kataracts" date="2019-01-23 17:33:22" ] i mean is that where minerals come from? cause snappers are from earth flight?? help??? [/quote] Also this could happen! The rolling around embeds precious stones and other rocks in the environment. Also could some nice soil for plants.
I always feel like Snapper are made of metal or rocks due to how much they weigh compared to their size... so 'molting' would be like, going into a burrow, their old scales cracking and turning into dust, and them rolling around until all of it is broken off and the shiny new rocks/metal is all revealed.
Kataracts wrote on 2019-01-23 17:33:22:
i mean

is that where minerals come from?

cause snappers are from earth flight??

help???

Also this could happen! The rolling around embeds precious stones and other rocks in the environment. Also could some nice soil for plants.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
So they're like snakes then? But what to do with the old skin?^^
So they're like snakes then? But what to do with the old skin?^^
egg.gif
so like you may find lil holes with whole shed skins in them ew
at least they provide nutrients for the plants.. i guess
so like you may find lil holes with whole shed skins in them ew
at least they provide nutrients for the plants.. i guess
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
uh,,,,,,, wow
uh,,,,,,, wow
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
[quote name="KitchenOfDeath" date="2019-01-23 18:30:36" ] Snappers are based on snapping turtles right? So it's probably something like this, just bits and pieces of plate armor scales falling off rather than a snake skin. Enjoy this mental image. [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5692/30091902014_7a31f15910_b.jpg[/img] [/quote] WHAT THE
KitchenOfDeath wrote on 2019-01-23 18:30:36:
Snappers are based on snapping turtles right? So it's probably something like this, just bits and pieces of plate armor scales falling off rather than a snake skin. Enjoy this mental image.

30091902014_7a31f15910_b.jpg
WHAT THE
akueye3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10