Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Snappers, apparently, go through a molt.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wait, if they moly like tarantulas, don't they wiggle a lot to get out of their molt? So this begs the question...
can they w i g g l e
Wait, if they moly like tarantulas, don't they wiggle a lot to get out of their molt? So this begs the question...
can they w i g g l e
Needleblinking.gif
I...actually forgot that was in there about them. Gross.
I...actually forgot that was in there about them. Gross.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
[img]https://www.sbmania.net/pictures/_thumb/61b/231.jpg[/img]

231.jpg
cDDSaqc.png
[quote name="Ciphers" date="2019-01-23 18:55:33" ] snappers molt, spirals tunnel through trees, imperials eat their antlers, wildclaws like to paint their walls, etc. etc. etc. there's a lot of stuff in the encyclopedia that nobody really addresses [/quote] Those antlers shed? Like, with deer? That's amazing! I always thought that was one of the greatest things nature has to offer. I'd share a pic but let's not break a rule here. It's really cool, but also gross.
Ciphers wrote on 2019-01-23 18:55:33:
snappers molt, spirals tunnel through trees, imperials eat their antlers, wildclaws like to paint their walls, etc. etc. etc.

there's a lot of stuff in the encyclopedia that nobody really addresses

Those antlers shed? Like, with deer? That's amazing! I always thought that was one of the greatest things nature has to offer.

I'd share a pic but let's not break a rule here. It's really cool, but also gross.
redoing this soon
[quote name="greaticy" date="2019-01-23 17:14:26" ] oh [/quote]
greaticy wrote on 2019-01-23 17:14:26:
oh
Waystone1.gif
[quote name="GingaSnap" date="2019-01-24 07:35:45" ] [img]https://www.sbmania.net/pictures/_thumb/61b/231.jpg[/img] [/quote] I didn't regret exposing this truth before. Seeing this image made me question my decision. *runs for the eye-bleach*
GingaSnap wrote on 2019-01-24 07:35:45:
231.jpg
I didn't regret exposing this truth before.

Seeing this image made me question my decision.

*runs for the eye-bleach*
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
haha! no
haha! no
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="spinferno" date="2019-01-23 17:18:59" ] imagine like,,,,, faes making armor/pauldrons/accessories from shedded snapper hide,,,,,, the real question is if they shed like snakes or shed like tarantulas [/quote] they shed like cats. they spontaneously grow fur and then it all falls out at once.
spinferno wrote on 2019-01-23 17:18:59:
imagine like,,,,, faes making armor/pauldrons/accessories from shedded snapper hide,,,,,,
the real question is if they shed like snakes or shed like tarantulas

they shed like cats. they spontaneously grow fur and then it all falls out at once.
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
Am I the only one not that bothered by it? I imagine it's like a snake and a regular thing, idk.
Am I the only one not that bothered by it? I imagine it's like a snake and a regular thing, idk.
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
[quote name="CATASTIC" date="2019-01-24 06:56:32" ] Wait, if they moly like tarantulas, don't they wiggle a lot to get out of their molt? So this begs the question... can they w i g g l e [/quote] best quality; his [b][i]wiggles[/i][/b]
CATASTIC wrote on 2019-01-24 06:56:32:
can they w i g g l e

best quality; his wiggles
she/her || 18 || FR +3:00 || sagittarius
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10