Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you like Basic?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It's good, but not on it's own. Add some apparel too it and it's beautiful
It's good, but not on it's own. Add some apparel too it and it's beautiful
For me it depends on the dragon's gene/colour combo.

I'm too cheap to buy gem genes, and sometimes if a gene clashes with the drgon, I'll remove it and keep it basic.
For me it depends on the dragon's gene/colour combo.

I'm too cheap to buy gem genes, and sometimes if a gene clashes with the drgon, I'll remove it and keep it basic.
iuEBSJ3.png   slCEFYq.png   3J4E2hk.png  
It can look good on fandragons and it's a valid tert, but I don't necessarily like it. Just a personal preference
It can look good on fandragons and it's a valid tert, but I don't necessarily like it. Just a personal preference
Basic is good.
Basic is good.
I have a friend who does
I have a friend who does
Please don't ping me!
(Unless it's actually important)
Basic is perfect and good.
Basic is perfect and good.
Waystone1.gif
Basic is good as a prim/sec, but I hate it as a tert. Something about the color just... not existing kinda freaks me out.
Basic is good as a prim/sec, but I hate it as a tert. Something about the color just... not existing kinda freaks me out.
Akhilleus.gif
I love basic, It's nice to have a clean looking dragon sometimes
I love basic, It's nice to have a clean looking dragon sometimes
[quote name="Yuubi" date="2019-01-22 07:18:07" ] Basic saves bad terts, look at my progen, how can you fit banana to azure & violet? [/quote] [i]stares at shapa[/i] basic is a valid tert, next question
Yuubi wrote on 2019-01-22 07:18:07:
Basic saves bad terts, look at my progen, how can you fit banana to azure & violet?
stares at shapa
basic is a valid tert, next question
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Basic can be a good thing! Especially with the right color combos. I personally enjoy using it when I want the focus to be more on the dragons outfit when it has a lot of little details that might get eaten up by otherwise busy genes.
Basic can be a good thing! Especially with the right color combos. I personally enjoy using it when I want the focus to be more on the dragons outfit when it has a lot of little details that might get eaten up by otherwise busy genes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10