Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you like Basic?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Basic is BOMB when it works

Source: Mayhem has her tert removed and Pepper has their prim removed and if they both had any other genes they just wouldn't be as good
Basic is BOMB when it works

Source: Mayhem has her tert removed and Pepper has their prim removed and if they both had any other genes they just wouldn't be as good
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
some dragons look alot better with basic tbh
some dragons look alot better with basic tbh
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
i dont like a basic tertiary but primary and secondary looks great a lot of times. i think some colors look the best at basic. white for example.
designs can get quite complicated/busy and hard to look at when you have a fully gened dragon with patterns, apparel, skins etc. so it can be really helpful.
i try to have fully gened dragons though. for breeding/selling and because i like the challenge of making something really pretty.
i dont like a basic tertiary but primary and secondary looks great a lot of times. i think some colors look the best at basic. white for example.
designs can get quite complicated/busy and hard to look at when you have a fully gened dragon with patterns, apparel, skins etc. so it can be really helpful.
i try to have fully gened dragons though. for breeding/selling and because i like the challenge of making something really pretty.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10