Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you like Basic?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
*slide my lil egg over* sure [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42915833] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429159/42915833_350.png[/img] [/url] i guess it depends on what kind of look youre going for, i dont really mind. even basic terts. you do you
*slide my lil egg over* sure

42915833_350.png

i guess it depends on what kind of look youre going for, i dont really mind. even basic terts. you do you
JD4sPWX.gif
Basic can look so good! Sometimes a solid color is best if you don't want to distract from other genes, apparel, or accents. I have quite a few basic terts too I think
Basic can look so good! Sometimes a solid color is best if you don't want to distract from other genes, apparel, or accents. I have quite a few basic terts too I think
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Very much! Basic dragons can look awesome. They're also easier for me to draw which is nice.
Very much! Basic dragons can look awesome. They're also easier for me to draw which is nice.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
I like it! Sometimes genes just don't work for what I want in a dragon, and they look better with the basic colors.

They're also easier to draw.
I like it! Sometimes genes just don't work for what I want in a dragon, and they look better with the basic colors.

They're also easier to draw.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
To me, Basic is situational like any other gene. Usually I prefer a fully gened dragon, but there are some cases where Basic looks better than any genes (I personally have several dragons with basic primaries). Basic terts are also fine if the colors don't work.
To me, Basic is situational like any other gene. Usually I prefer a fully gened dragon, but there are some cases where Basic looks better than any genes (I personally have several dragons with basic primaries). Basic terts are also fine if the colors don't work.
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
I have plenty with a basic primary or secondary, and I don't plan on getting genes for.

(and plenty that I do lol)
I have plenty with a basic primary or secondary, and I don't plan on getting genes for.

(and plenty that I do lol)
insert funny joke here
I love basic white. It just looks great!
I love basic white. It just looks great!
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
To me basic is great. Primary, secondary and/or tertiary. c:
To me basic is great. Primary, secondary and/or tertiary. c:
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Basic tert is a lifesaver.
Basic tert is a lifesaver.
SVt2S0L.png
basic tert is ok, but I hate primary and secondary basic
basic tert is ok, but I hate primary and secondary basic
torture_isaac.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10