Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would you do w/ unlimited lairspace
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I think I'd hatch as many nests of mine I could, maybe try to make a hatchery with now unlimited space. But besides that.... fandragons, and more dragons based off Gods soijuhshjs. OrrrrRr I would impulse buy all the dragons i could and love them all unconditionally.
I think I'd hatch as many nests of mine I could, maybe try to make a hatchery with now unlimited space. But besides that.... fandragons, and more dragons based off Gods soijuhshjs. OrrrrRr I would impulse buy all the dragons i could and love them all unconditionally.
=======

zmlVGlt.gif
Yoe6PeN.png

0v6vN4z.gif
Buy dragons, duh
Buy dragons, duh
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
I could finally start that hatchery I've always wanted
I could finally start that hatchery I've always wanted
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
i could keep so many of my own hatchies and that would be a wonderful feeling
i could keep so many of my own hatchies and that would be a wonderful feeling
yzUX307.png
[quote name="EchoDino" date="2019-01-15 04:43:16" ] Everything! [/quote]
EchoDino wrote on 2019-01-15 04:43:16:
Everything!
I would hecking buy ALL THE SUBS
I would hecking buy ALL THE SUBS
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Finally get off my butt to do some fodder flipping, even though I still don't do it now. xD
Finally get off my butt to do some fodder flipping, even though I still don't do it now. xD
uCR5SCW.png
I wouldn't bother with getting more permas probably, so yeah just more fodder.And assuming I was the only person with unlimited lair space, I'd also offer more or less free holdings for dragons, maybe just charging for food.
I wouldn't bother with getting more permas probably, so yeah just more fodder.And assuming I was the only person with unlimited lair space, I'd also offer more or less free holdings for dragons, maybe just charging for food.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
have more motivation to save up treasure to buy eVEN MORE DRAGONS!!
have more motivation to save up treasure to buy eVEN MORE DRAGONS!!
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
I would plan to just do what I'm doing now. Slowly building up my collection of dragons, trying to only let myself add to it after I have dressed/gened/written lore for all the dragons I currently own.
In reality, I would probably fail miserably and camp out in the AH as much as possible.
I would plan to just do what I'm doing now. Slowly building up my collection of dragons, trying to only let myself add to it after I have dressed/gened/written lore for all the dragons I currently own.
In reality, I would probably fail miserably and camp out in the AH as much as possible.
The Empyreal Library
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8