Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would you do w/ unlimited lairspace
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
be sad because that means I wasted millions in lair expansion
be sad because that means I wasted millions in lair expansion
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
nothing
nothing
A "lair" with separate lore for each Flight. Also, a lot of fan dragons I don't have any.
A "lair" with separate lore for each Flight. Also, a lot of fan dragons I don't have any.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
Biggest. Genone. Collection. EVER.
Biggest. Genone. Collection. EVER.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[quote name="BaldwinBogsneak" date="2019-01-14 20:16:43" ] A "lair" with separate lore for each Flight. Also, a lot of fan dragons I don't have any. [/quote] Actually, this.
BaldwinBogsneak wrote on 2019-01-14 20:16:43:

Actually, this.
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
All the fandragons
All the fandragons
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
DRAGON INTENSIFIES

gonna buy every pretty derg in the AH and hatch A LOT of eggsies, also fodder, I need the money so that i can buy more pretty dergs
DRAGON INTENSIFIES

gonna buy every pretty derg in the AH and hatch A LOT of eggsies, also fodder, I need the money so that i can buy more pretty dergs
Badge-1.png
I would breed all of my dragons! I hate having to pick and choose so carefully!

Of course, it would be nice if we got an extra page of space as a gift on FR's anniversary haha.
I would breed all of my dragons! I hate having to pick and choose so carefully!

Of course, it would be nice if we got an extra page of space as a gift on FR's anniversary haha.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
i'd get a buncha oldies and G1s and special IDs and misc pretty dergs and and and :D

so basically i would be 1000% broke for eternity lmao
i'd get a buncha oldies and G1s and special IDs and misc pretty dergs and and and :D

so basically i would be 1000% broke for eternity lmao
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I would have a massive hatchery with all the weird/cool pairs I've picked up over the years and eventually let go of because I'd rather have room for lore dragons. :P
I'd also probably have enough space for the lore that my clan has a home base in each flight.
I would have a massive hatchery with all the weird/cool pairs I've picked up over the years and eventually let go of because I'd rather have room for lore dragons. :P
I'd also probably have enough space for the lore that my clan has a home base in each flight.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8