Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | anyone else profiting
1 2 3
I.. think I am, but I have 1,050 Gems worth of things I need to buy so it's hard to really tell if I'm making a profit since I'm always on the verge of being dirt poor.
I.. think I am, but I have 1,050 Gems worth of things I need to buy so it's hard to really tell if I'm making a profit since I'm always on the verge of being dirt poor.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
@Plasmafire

there are a couple of ways you can profit
  • Sell Dragons in the Public buys/Raffle fast-lanes, either ones you hatched, or bought at fodder floor (leveling to 4-5 minimum usually is the minimum needed to profit from this if buying off the AH)
  • Compete with others to Snipe miss-priced dragons and re-list at fodder floor, or buy some and just wait for fodder floor to rise before re-listing for less stress
  • Dom Boarding/lair space rental (usually works best before a conquest battle starts)
  • if you're an artist, Personal Foddart can bring in some extra cash(take dragon levels as payment for art)
@Plasmafire

there are a couple of ways you can profit
  • Sell Dragons in the Public buys/Raffle fast-lanes, either ones you hatched, or bought at fodder floor (leveling to 4-5 minimum usually is the minimum needed to profit from this if buying off the AH)
  • Compete with others to Snipe miss-priced dragons and re-list at fodder floor, or buy some and just wait for fodder floor to rise before re-listing for less stress
  • Dom Boarding/lair space rental (usually works best before a conquest battle starts)
  • if you're an artist, Personal Foddart can bring in some extra cash(take dragon levels as payment for art)
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
[quote name="RoamingMidnight" date="2018-12-17 19:10:23" ] I.. think I am, but I have 1,050 Gems worth of things I need to buy so it's hard to really tell if I'm making a profit since I'm always on the verge of being dirt poor. [/quote] I've expanded my lair twice this month. *cry* 2x over a million treasure. It's worth it.. It's worth it.. It's worth it.. I have literally 2000 treasure to my name atm. lol (not counting the gems, I need those to print more accents)
RoamingMidnight wrote on 2018-12-17 19:10:23:

I've expanded my lair twice this month. *cry* 2x over a million treasure. It's worth it.. It's worth it.. It's worth it.. I have literally 2000 treasure to my name atm. lol (not counting the gems, I need those to print more accents)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
i completely forgot about the dom battle lol
i completely forgot about the dom battle lol
Skeleton3.gif tumblr_inline_pl9dlf6TxR1tp8wp9_75sq.png reapyr
——————————
> she/they
> FR +0
> ridgeback enthusiast
b4a91fc6f6725f44ebf3db1f5975387b943c317f.png
Wish I knew sooner lmao
Wish I knew sooner lmao
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Yes! This is the first dom battle that I've focused more on profit then just backing a flight. Normally I just send dragons in for 0t just to help out but not this time. Got to make that treasure! Also, being a part of a Merc group helps a lot money wise.
Yes! This is the first dom battle that I've focused more on profit then just backing a flight. Normally I just send dragons in for 0t just to help out but not this time. Got to make that treasure! Also, being a part of a Merc group helps a lot money wise.
MT1tHzE.png
Not even a little bit [img]https://i.imgur.com/1VOdOqY.png[/img]
Not even a little bit

1VOdOqY.png
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
Oof, I wish I'd caught wind of this a bit earlier.

At least the week is still young, and I could probably make a little extra treasure off of this. If the prices are already this high, I can't fathom how high it'll get by the end of the week.
Oof, I wish I'd caught wind of this a bit earlier.

At least the week is still young, and I could probably make a little extra treasure off of this. If the prices are already this high, I can't fathom how high it'll get by the end of the week.
@Plasmafire

It's actually pretty simple (At lest this way)

Keep an eye out for dom discussions, best to join the dom watch pinglist (there's a link to it Here
Once a dom battle is set to start:
  • Get baby fodder. Breed your own or snag as many as you can off the AH (Typically they're 4-6k). Just make sure they will be/grow into adults during the battle.
  • Once the battle had started adult fodder prices start to rise. While they're typically 7-8k within a few days of the battle they rise to typically 13 to 20k depending on the battles intencity (maybe even higher than that)
  • Resell the now adult fodder
  • Profit
@Plasmafire

It's actually pretty simple (At lest this way)

Keep an eye out for dom discussions, best to join the dom watch pinglist (there's a link to it Here
Once a dom battle is set to start:
  • Get baby fodder. Breed your own or snag as many as you can off the AH (Typically they're 4-6k). Just make sure they will be/grow into adults during the battle.
  • Once the battle had started adult fodder prices start to rise. While they're typically 7-8k within a few days of the battle they rise to typically 13 to 20k depending on the battles intencity (maybe even higher than that)
  • Resell the now adult fodder
  • Profit
Still waiting for babs to grow up:3
Profit wooohoo!
Still waiting for babs to grow up:3
Profit wooohoo!
1 2 3