Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your UN backstory
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Thread is dead now it seems, but there was originally an 'Undertale Username Club' or something along that title. Alphys was my favourite at the time and I had a free name change lying about so.. I was originally Sibiricus (which I've used on several websites here and there)

Regrets? Not really. I didn't know it back then, but Undertale changed my life. I will be a loyal fan for a long time because of that.
Thread is dead now it seems, but there was originally an 'Undertale Username Club' or something along that title. Alphys was my favourite at the time and I had a free name change lying about so.. I was originally Sibiricus (which I've used on several websites here and there)

Regrets? Not really. I didn't know it back then, but Undertale changed my life. I will be a loyal fan for a long time because of that.
giphy.gif
i had an egyptian mythology theme pet naming spree on another website & this name was the last pet i had named then
i had an egyptian mythology theme pet naming spree on another website & this name was the last pet i had named then
JD4sPWX.gif
Very long time nickname. Born from my brother once accidently saying it meaning to say "stupid people" to a dumb driver in front of us. Became my Xbox GT and has stuck ever since. Never regret it because it's unique and entertaining people make all kinds of fun things trying to say it. I use it everywhere I can.

I'm also so used to being called by this if someone knows my real name it actually throws me off. It's always weird at work its like stunning to my mind lol.
Very long time nickname. Born from my brother once accidently saying it meaning to say "stupid people" to a dumb driver in front of us. Became my Xbox GT and has stuck ever since. Never regret it because it's unique and entertaining people make all kinds of fun things trying to say it. I use it everywhere I can.

I'm also so used to being called by this if someone knows my real name it actually throws me off. It's always weird at work its like stunning to my mind lol.
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
Potato Chips

Popato Crisps

POPATOPIPS
Potato Chips

Popato Crisps

POPATOPIPS
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I was inspired by a song from the 50s. At the time, it was a joke, but I've grown pretty fond of it. No regrets.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2EAuXkkEpCQ
I was inspired by a song from the 50s. At the time, it was a joke, but I've grown pretty fond of it. No regrets.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2EAuXkkEpCQ
Exhausted and severely depressed.
I chose my username based on 1) the “Couple’s Mask” sidequest in TLOZMM, and 2) a certain song based on it that makes me dissociate.

3) I’m kin with Kafei so that’s a plus on the dissociation.
I chose my username based on 1) the “Couple’s Mask” sidequest in TLOZMM, and 2) a certain song based on it that makes me dissociate.

3) I’m kin with Kafei so that’s a plus on the dissociation.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
PLEG SCREM!!!!
PLEG SCREM!!!!
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
[color=360705]the supreme judge of paradise. [img]https://en.touhouwiki.net/images/f/f2/Th09ShikieikiYamaxanadu.png[/img] do i regret it? slightly, likely going to switch to vy1 as soon as humanly possible.
the supreme judge of paradise.

Th09ShikieikiYamaxanadu.png

do i regret it? slightly, likely going to switch to vy1 as soon as humanly possible.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
mhnmmm good happy brain juice
mhnmmm good happy brain juice
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
Voidshadow is the last name of one of my characters from another game.
Voidshadow is the last name of one of my characters from another game.
QPhiJOS.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15