Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your UN backstory
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
honestly i do not remember anymore
honestly i do not remember anymore
q8IJer2.gif
I just really like alliterative usernames. I also wanted a nature-themed name.
I just really like alliterative usernames. I also wanted a nature-themed name.
ex5BGkW.png
Ahzidal is the name of my favorite dragon priest from the game Skyrim. I fell in love with the character after learning his backstory - he has probably the most thought-out history of any of the priests! I found the story to be very compelling, and I loved the name he took: Ahzid-al, meaning 'bitter destroyer' in Dovah, the language of the dragons.

I had seen that all of the well-known priests from the game had their names taken already, so I was surprised to see that ahzidal wasn't yet! I gathered the gems and changed my name real quick <3
Ahzidal is the name of my favorite dragon priest from the game Skyrim. I fell in love with the character after learning his backstory - he has probably the most thought-out history of any of the priests! I found the story to be very compelling, and I loved the name he took: Ahzid-al, meaning 'bitter destroyer' in Dovah, the language of the dragons.

I had seen that all of the well-known priests from the game had their names taken already, so I was surprised to see that ahzidal wasn't yet! I gathered the gems and changed my name real quick <3
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Pecha berries are from Pokemon!
Pecha berries are from Pokemon!
kY5nwhE.png
The name of the true deity, not from this game, but from the world.
The name of the true deity, not from this game, but from the world.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
Mine is from one of my all-time favorite book series. It is also a star in the constellation Draco. Which I thought was appropriate for a dragon pet site.
Mine is from one of my all-time favorite book series. It is also a star in the constellation Draco. Which I thought was appropriate for a dragon pet site.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
My name is Fio and I'm a leo and it RHYMES and that's It
My name is Fio and I'm a leo and it RHYMES and that's It
JNgbpVq.gif
cute nonsensical word, shortened into an even cuter nonsensical word.
cute nonsensical word, shortened into an even cuter nonsensical word.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
I main a druid in World of Warcraft! :') Cenarius is the patron god of all druids. troll druids for life
I main a druid in World of Warcraft! :') Cenarius is the patron god of all druids. troll druids for life
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
i sail a lot. i'm even a sailing coach, and reefknot is a knot that i occasionally used for tying two ropes together lol

thats it
i sail a lot. i'm even a sailing coach, and reefknot is a knot that i occasionally used for tying two ropes together lol

thats it
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15