Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your UN backstory
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Inspiration from Fahrenehit 451 because I thought TheFamily sounded like a cult

regrets? my name is lore based and sometimes I wonder if I should've just gone with another UN oh well
Inspiration from Fahrenehit 451 because I thought TheFamily sounded like a cult

regrets? my name is lore based and sometimes I wonder if I should've just gone with another UN oh well
Q11qPxO.png Formerly TheFamily
In posession of Savior, our one true leader
Feel free to PM me!
One day, I decided that my first, ever-so-clever username, Wolfhowl67, wasn't going to cut it anymore. I wanted to have a username that sounded cool and unique, but also reflected my personality, so I pulled out a map of the night sky, and started skimming over the names of individual stars. Vega, Polaris, Bootis, Acturus--and a bunch that were nothing more than a series of letters and numbers. Eventually, my finger paused next to one particular "star" (actually four stars clustered together, funnily enough), Capella. The way it sounded on my tongue seemed right to me, so from that day on, I decided that would be my designated username.

By the time I joined Flight Rising, I had been using "Capella" for several years. Sometimes, that username would be taken, so I would try to modify in some way. In this case, I attached "-ith" to the ending. And the rest was history.
One day, I decided that my first, ever-so-clever username, Wolfhowl67, wasn't going to cut it anymore. I wanted to have a username that sounded cool and unique, but also reflected my personality, so I pulled out a map of the night sky, and started skimming over the names of individual stars. Vega, Polaris, Bootis, Acturus--and a bunch that were nothing more than a series of letters and numbers. Eventually, my finger paused next to one particular "star" (actually four stars clustered together, funnily enough), Capella. The way it sounded on my tongue seemed right to me, so from that day on, I decided that would be my designated username.

By the time I joined Flight Rising, I had been using "Capella" for several years. Sometimes, that username would be taken, so I would try to modify in some way. In this case, I attached "-ith" to the ending. And the rest was history.
OTXJQ9a.png

cappy/capellith
she/her • FR+2
g1 saleswishlist
changed it multiple times, currently a character from corpse party. its got some deep meaning behind it about yoshizawa being a ghost and myself wanting to disappear from the circumstances i was in but yeah

no regrets.
changed it multiple times, currently a character from corpse party. its got some deep meaning behind it about yoshizawa being a ghost and myself wanting to disappear from the circumstances i was in but yeah

no regrets.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->tKwc71.png9CjUA1.pngPoVtq1.pngunknown.png
uh when i made this account i was going through a big haikyuu thing and oikawa was my character :v
a lot of my usernames around this time were oikawa based although i've been thinking of changing it lately
uh when i made this account i was going through a big haikyuu thing and oikawa was my character :v
a lot of my usernames around this time were oikawa based although i've been thinking of changing it lately
  • 3+fr
It is my name backwards with the 'e' replaced by a 3!
It is my name backwards with the 'e' replaced by a 3!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
Named after my love of all things ice and snow, and a little bit of a wordplay on "frog prince."
Named after my love of all things ice and snow, and a little bit of a wordplay on "frog prince."
ctFAI4k.gif
i wanted an all black lair so i was going to go with black mamba but i didnt want it to be so long so i stuck with mamba. and then i misspelled it ;-;
i wanted an all black lair so i was going to go with black mamba but i didnt want it to be so long so i stuck with mamba. and then i misspelled it ;-;
CL9m1Kr.png
CL9m1Kr.png
Nickname of my real name.
Nickname of my real name.
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
My fav word.

(Also I really just read "UN" as United Nations for a solid minute there).
My fav word.

(Also I really just read "UN" as United Nations for a solid minute there).
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15