Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | staff appreciation post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
that was way faster than I expected :'D

now I must muster the self-discipline to do homework before I live in FR.
that was way faster than I expected :'D

now I must muster the self-discipline to do homework before I live in FR.
awesome job guys, thanks!! I didn't think I'd be able to get onto FR at all today
awesome job guys, thanks!! I didn't think I'd be able to get onto FR at all today
fr +2
Thank you so much staff!
I'm so glad I got to play fr today
Thank you so much staff!
I'm so glad I got to play fr today
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Congratz are in order! Thanks so much guys for making it relatively quick and most hopefully painless. I hope the new Servers are much better.
Congratz are in order! Thanks so much guys for making it relatively quick and most hopefully painless. I hope the new Servers are much better.
Yes you guys did great! So many people were worried something would go wrong and we'd all be lost for a week, but you guys had it handled and we can move forward. Huge kudos.
Yes you guys did great! So many people were worried something would go wrong and we'd all be lost for a week, but you guys had it handled and we can move forward. Huge kudos.
1DamPGa.gifGRmuABI.pngTTxEpjT.gif
we love you guys <333
we love you guys <333
Thank you for the clear and updated communications through all this. I am sure it was more stressful on you all than those of us having to find something else to do for a few hours rather than FR ;)

Dragon 60
Thank you for the clear and updated communications through all this. I am sure it was more stressful on you all than those of us having to find something else to do for a few hours rather than FR ;)

Dragon 60
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
YAY --- party! Well done!
YAY --- party! Well done!
mM2VM9X.png
Thanks, staff!

The communication was ever so appreciated and it doesn't seem like anything exploded!
Time to sleep.
Thanks, staff!

The communication was ever so appreciated and it doesn't seem like anything exploded!
Time to sleep.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Congratulations staff! You survived! Please take some time to relax, you deserve it. [s]Thanks so much for bringing my digital dragons back to me...[/s] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/440e07f99ac2fe89227a213064cfa201/tumblr_p2f99jCai21tpri36o1_500.gif[/img]
Congratulations staff! You survived! Please take some time to relax, you deserve it. Thanks so much for bringing my digital dragons back to me...

tumblr_p2f99jCai21tpri36o1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7