Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | staff appreciation post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
thank you, staff, for such a smooth server migration! it happened so fast, and no bugs as far as i can tell! communication was great all the way through.

this post is to serve as a thank you for such a good experience. it took, what, 4 hours to do the move? congrats!
thank you, staff, for such a smooth server migration! it happened so fast, and no bugs as far as i can tell! communication was great all the way through.

this post is to serve as a thank you for such a good experience. it took, what, 4 hours to do the move? congrats!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
yea that was gREAT gOOD job

*clapping in the distance*
yea that was gREAT gOOD job

*clapping in the distance*
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
It's a party.

A caffeine fueled early morning hold onto your butts party.
It's a party.

A caffeine fueled early morning hold onto your butts party.
Yay! Thanks to the staff on all sides of this migration -- the ones making it happen, and the ones keeping us informed. <3
Yay! Thanks to the staff on all sides of this migration -- the ones making it happen, and the ones keeping us informed. <3
DSfRuAQ.png
Yes, that went fantastically well! So much faster than I expected. I know it had to have been a stressful time, which makes the fact that you took the time to keep up communication with us throughout all the more appreciated. Thanks to all of you for working so hard for us!
Yes, that went fantastically well! So much faster than I expected. I know it had to have been a stressful time, which makes the fact that you took the time to keep up communication with us throughout all the more appreciated. Thanks to all of you for working so hard for us!
6ntc1cC.jpg
Wooot! FR's back!!
That was quicker than I expected
(and I'm glad, 'cause I am about to finish my homework and I didn't know what I'd do without FR once I was done)

Great job, staff!
Wooot! FR's back!!
That was quicker than I expected
(and I'm glad, 'cause I am about to finish my homework and I didn't know what I'd do without FR once I was done)

Great job, staff!
This was so much quicker and smoother than I expected! It has to be due to awesome staff!

In 2008 I went through a server migration on a site that was way less complex than this one and it literally took 12 hours for them to complete it plus it took me almost another 2 before my computer would connect to the new servers. I wasn't expecting to get on FR today at all. So happy that I can though <3
This was so much quicker and smoother than I expected! It has to be due to awesome staff!

In 2008 I went through a server migration on a site that was way less complex than this one and it literally took 12 hours for them to complete it plus it took me almost another 2 before my computer would connect to the new servers. I wasn't expecting to get on FR today at all. So happy that I can though <3
X0JktGl.png
Yay!
Yay!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Excellent job guys! n.n
Excellent job guys! n.n
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
That was so fast! Thank you so much, staff, I was preparing for the apocalypse!
That was so fast! Thank you so much, staff, I was preparing for the apocalypse!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7