Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monolairs are suffering
1 2 3 4 5 6
Part of me wants to have a monolair but another part of me knows that will never happen
Part of me wants to have a monolair but another part of me knows that will never happen
giphy.gif
Oh gosh, I really admire users with monolairs, it takes an incredible amount of self control! For me, I not only like many dragon species, but some dragons just look better in certain apparel outfits then others orz (Otherwise, I think I'd collect either guardians or noodles)
Oh gosh, I really admire users with monolairs, it takes an incredible amount of self control! For me, I not only like many dragon species, but some dragons just look better in certain apparel outfits then others orz (Otherwise, I think I'd collect either guardians or noodles)
sleepytroll.gif
I had a snapper mono lair.. more precisely, XXY snappers with poitoxglim.. it got expensive fast. I am glad I quit that. And now I am in G1 hell. Which is way worse. LOL

I am trying to have a little bit of everything.. but I still end up with tons of brewed genes.
I had a snapper mono lair.. more precisely, XXY snappers with poitoxglim.. it got expensive fast. I am glad I quit that. And now I am in G1 hell. Which is way worse. LOL

I am trying to have a little bit of everything.. but I still end up with tons of brewed genes.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
i'd breedchange all of my dragons to faes if i didn't have any fandragons or dragons that don't look better as faes

and if i had the money to do it
i'd breedchange all of my dragons to faes if i didn't have any fandragons or dragons that don't look better as faes

and if i had the money to do it
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
mono lairs would be too much pain so I just don't
mono lairs would be too much pain so I just don't
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I have one page of pure Tundras that's enough for me 8'D

My sympathy goes out to people who have monolairs...Especially expensive breeds :(
I have one page of pure Tundras that's enough for me 8'D

My sympathy goes out to people who have monolairs...Especially expensive breeds :(
@panix

Yeah, I noticed the absence of orange and I was a little sad, but if it's one of the two colors missing, I am very relieved!

@jussie

BRING BACK THE SNIPSNAPS
@panix

Yeah, I noticed the absence of orange and I was a little sad, but if it's one of the two colors missing, I am very relieved!

@jussie

BRING BACK THE SNIPSNAPS
@sopheroo I wiiiill.. but XYZs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44572292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445723/44572292_350.png[/img] [/url] I need to gene this guuuy [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=9&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=51&auth=2802409516552500594776e540ddba0e76a08af7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And this breeding project from hell [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=23&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=118&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=96&auth=cc9d76bf5808551cc759585e6ab69bc180246770&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@sopheroo I wiiiill.. but XYZs

44572292_350.png

I need to gene this guuuy

dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=9&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=51&auth=2802409516552500594776e540ddba0e76a08af7&dummyext=prev.png

And this breeding project from hell

dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=23&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=118&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=96&auth=cc9d76bf5808551cc759585e6ab69bc180246770&dummyext=prev.png
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Sopheroo
Hahah it is! Hatching him/her tomorrow, lol, then I only need an xxx antique lore hatchie to finish the two rows of babies c’:

#cryingwallet
@Sopheroo
Hahah it is! Hatching him/her tomorrow, lol, then I only need an xxx antique lore hatchie to finish the two rows of babies c’:

#cryingwallet
unknown-2.png
@panix

GOOD. I want two rows of babies too, and the last one I bought was my orange girl too!

This is such a nice aesthetic. High-fives!
@panix

GOOD. I want two rows of babies too, and the last one I bought was my orange girl too!

This is such a nice aesthetic. High-fives!
1 2 3 4 5 6