Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monolairs are suffering
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm not mono-lair but I'm supper picky when it comes to the colors and genes.

Every time I look at my lair I feel like half of my dragons belong to plagues but here I am, in lightning. I will never leave
I'm not mono-lair but I'm supper picky when it comes to the colors and genes.

Every time I look at my lair I feel like half of my dragons belong to plagues but here I am, in lightning. I will never leave
i'd have a mono-lair of wildclaws is the females had as much cool accents as the males...but personally some of the breeds of my dragons matter and them being wildclaws wouldn't fit them
i'd have a mono-lair of wildclaws is the females had as much cool accents as the males...but personally some of the breeds of my dragons matter and them being wildclaws wouldn't fit them
Oh dear, and just few weeks ago I had hard time selling noc scrolls slightly under 400g. D:
Oh dear, and just few weeks ago I had hard time selling noc scrolls slightly under 400g. D:
[quote name="StarfallQueen" date="2018-11-10 14:11:19" ] monolairs are boring [/quote] What? I think they can be interesting if the owner wants to make it interesting Also, nocturne scrolls for monolair is nothing, try wildclaw ;w;
StarfallQueen wrote on 2018-11-10 14:11:19:
monolairs are boring
What? I think they can be interesting if the owner wants to make it interesting
Also, nocturne scrolls for monolair is nothing, try wildclaw ;w;
unknown-2.png
[quote name="PlagueMaw" date="2018-11-10 14:58:18" ] Oh dear, and just few weeks ago I had hard time selling noc scrolls slightly under 400g. D: [/quote] Yups, they inflated a lot when people realized that Nocturne permababies were beautiful avatars @panix [quote]Also, nocturne scrolls for monolair is nothing, try wildclaw ;w;[/quote] Pfffft, I could never do Wildclaw monolair because I don't like the hatchlings, I am this petty
PlagueMaw wrote on 2018-11-10 14:58:18:
Yups, they inflated a lot when people realized that Nocturne permababies were beautiful avatars

@panix
Quote:
Also, nocturne scrolls for monolair is nothing, try wildclaw ;w;

Pfffft, I could never do Wildclaw monolair because I don't like the hatchlings, I am this petty
i only keep dergs with wind eyes, does that count as mono?
i only keep dergs with wind eyes, does that count as mono?
- order
I could never have a monolair, I like all the breeds.
I could never have a monolair, I like all the breeds.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
@Sopheroo take a look at my permababies and say that again xD - they’re little baby raptors <3
@Sopheroo take a look at my permababies and say that again xD - they’re little baby raptors <3
unknown-2.png
@panix

They are beautiful in your lair, but I still don't like Wildclaw hatchlings at all! There is something about the head shape that turns me off, so it's not because you have ugly dragons.

I probably just have bad taste

Mmmm, Rainbows tho
@panix

They are beautiful in your lair, but I still don't like Wildclaw hatchlings at all! There is something about the head shape that turns me off, so it's not because you have ugly dragons.

I probably just have bad taste

Mmmm, Rainbows tho
@Sopheroo
The worst thing tho is unfinished projects ;-;
That rainbow of hatchlings still misses two colors D:

But you’re totally right about not wanting to purge your lair so often when you’re a monolair. And also being more picky makes it easier to stay away from dragon AH, lol
@Sopheroo
The worst thing tho is unfinished projects ;-;
That rainbow of hatchlings still misses two colors D:

But you’re totally right about not wanting to purge your lair so often when you’re a monolair. And also being more picky makes it easier to stay away from dragon AH, lol
unknown-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6