Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 268 269
Day 3 complete. If anyone here is new, I still have a few more packs to give!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2582984
Day 3 complete. If anyone here is new, I still have a few more packs to give!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2582984
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
Well guess I'm 2 days late but it's something that needs to be done x3

@Blanche You're one of my bestestest friens over here, I love you very much and I enjoy talking with you whenever I have the chance, I feel like you were the best thing on my passage over light and that you're one of the peeps in here I can relate to the most and have opened myself to, so I really appreciate you a lot! Also you work hard for your flight during dom battles, keeping awake for so long (Which you shouldn't) and put your heart on it entirely!

@Laticat You're a wonderful friend, lati! I feel you've been really compassionate and kind to everybody and you've also put everything you had while you could during the days you were doing the dom work, brought both lots of fun and support to everybody and so I'm thankful for having met you! I hope you're doing super amazingly on your art career and that we'll have you back with us on fulltime hahaha Have a wonderful xmass! :D

@Emmahaa Emma you've also been so supportive and so cuddly and cute! You feel very friendly and I can talk to you about anything, I'm sad we haven't been much in touch lately because of the uni but I'm sure we'll pick up anytime soon! You're a great one and I hope you'll learn to value yourself for all you're worth and that the things that bother you and are obstacles for you right now will be much better next year, you deserve it and you're amazing, Love you Emma!

@SteelAndSparks You are amazing! You're one of the first friends I made here and I'm always so happy when I see that you're around again on the wind discord because you're super fun and cool to chat with, and when dom comes in you also give out all you've got hahaha, I hope this xmass and the new year will bring lots of comic nerd stuff that you enjoy x3

@Tomata I'm so glad I met you, you're a great person and also a great artist! I admire your work and I also feel I can be very open with you and love whenever we can chat and have fun, hope the best for you and to see your OC done soooon! :D Hope to have you back to wind in no time as well!

@Keikoku I remember when you were pretty much a newbie and I feel you've done a lot in wind at this point! hahaha I'm super glad to have met you as you're so sweet and so lighthearted, hope you'll have a great xmass! ^^

@Selah You're a lot of fun as well and you work so much hard for wind! I'm glad to see you put so much for the flight and to be so kind and supportive, thanks for being a good egg :3

@Only Thanks as well for being a good friend to talk to and have fun, of course you also work very hard for wind and I'm super happy we have you around! you're the one and only :3c

@Tinygryphon Probably one of my most favorite people in here, tiny you're the most adorable person I've met and you're so full of joy and cuteness to spread around, thank you so much for being my friend, I hope things will get better in your life and that we'll keep you here with us for all the time in the world, you're amazing!!!

Obviously there're so many other peoplethat deserve all the love in the world but as I can't list them all, just know that I appreciate you all <3

---

Also second task done ^^

Well guess I'm 2 days late but it's something that needs to be done x3

@Blanche You're one of my bestestest friens over here, I love you very much and I enjoy talking with you whenever I have the chance, I feel like you were the best thing on my passage over light and that you're one of the peeps in here I can relate to the most and have opened myself to, so I really appreciate you a lot! Also you work hard for your flight during dom battles, keeping awake for so long (Which you shouldn't) and put your heart on it entirely!

@Laticat You're a wonderful friend, lati! I feel you've been really compassionate and kind to everybody and you've also put everything you had while you could during the days you were doing the dom work, brought both lots of fun and support to everybody and so I'm thankful for having met you! I hope you're doing super amazingly on your art career and that we'll have you back with us on fulltime hahaha Have a wonderful xmass! :D

@Emmahaa Emma you've also been so supportive and so cuddly and cute! You feel very friendly and I can talk to you about anything, I'm sad we haven't been much in touch lately because of the uni but I'm sure we'll pick up anytime soon! You're a great one and I hope you'll learn to value yourself for all you're worth and that the things that bother you and are obstacles for you right now will be much better next year, you deserve it and you're amazing, Love you Emma!

@SteelAndSparks You are amazing! You're one of the first friends I made here and I'm always so happy when I see that you're around again on the wind discord because you're super fun and cool to chat with, and when dom comes in you also give out all you've got hahaha, I hope this xmass and the new year will bring lots of comic nerd stuff that you enjoy x3

@Tomata I'm so glad I met you, you're a great person and also a great artist! I admire your work and I also feel I can be very open with you and love whenever we can chat and have fun, hope the best for you and to see your OC done soooon! :D Hope to have you back to wind in no time as well!

@Keikoku I remember when you were pretty much a newbie and I feel you've done a lot in wind at this point! hahaha I'm super glad to have met you as you're so sweet and so lighthearted, hope you'll have a great xmass! ^^

@Selah You're a lot of fun as well and you work so much hard for wind! I'm glad to see you put so much for the flight and to be so kind and supportive, thanks for being a good egg :3

@Only Thanks as well for being a good friend to talk to and have fun, of course you also work very hard for wind and I'm super happy we have you around! you're the one and only :3c

@Tinygryphon Probably one of my most favorite people in here, tiny you're the most adorable person I've met and you're so full of joy and cuteness to spread around, thank you so much for being my friend, I hope things will get better in your life and that we'll keep you here with us for all the time in the world, you're amazing!!!

Obviously there're so many other peoplethat deserve all the love in the world but as I can't list them all, just know that I appreciate you all <3

---

Also second task done ^^

uXWoEda.png
Sent a pack to myriadofstars with a few Arcane-y goodies! Currently I'm looking to find some other newer people!

Gotta say this has become my highlight of the day when I get home from work! Everyone participating are good beans!
Sent a pack to myriadofstars with a few Arcane-y goodies! Currently I'm looking to find some other newer people!

Gotta say this has become my highlight of the day when I get home from work! Everyone participating are good beans!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
Day Three Completed: Sent off a couple of practically bursting at the seems messages. Couple of apparel, couple of familiars, some food from each category, and a few battle items depending on the majority of their lair.
RougeVermine
Pokenol
Day Three Completed: Sent off a couple of practically bursting at the seems messages. Couple of apparel, couple of familiars, some food from each category, and a few battle items depending on the majority of their lair.
RougeVermine
Pokenol
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
How do you guys find newbies? I'm having a little trouble locating some, though I know they're everywhere. Do I just click through the online list until I find someone with a recent sign-up date?
How do you guys find newbies? I'm having a little trouble locating some, though I know they're everywhere. Do I just click through the online list until I find someone with a recent sign-up date?
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
Sent in a message to someone who's been here only a couple of months. Hope they enjoy!
Sent in a message to someone who's been here only a couple of months. Hope they enjoy!
uCR5SCW.png
Day 3 finished! Sent out 2 packages containing 50kT, 50g, a stack of 99 of each type of food, two familiars, two pieces of apparel (one from Joxars, one random) an iron treasure chest, and an old holiday skin/accent (picked based off the dragons they already owned)

Gifts were sent to Steelfolk and Whistleky c: Hope they enjoy!

Edit to answer:
@Tox
I just went to the introduction forums and picked two people from there!
Day 3 finished! Sent out 2 packages containing 50kT, 50g, a stack of 99 of each type of food, two familiars, two pieces of apparel (one from Joxars, one random) an iron treasure chest, and an old holiday skin/accent (picked based off the dragons they already owned)

Gifts were sent to Steelfolk and Whistleky c: Hope they enjoy!

Edit to answer:
@Tox
I just went to the introduction forums and picked two people from there!
Okay, I hunted through some newbie threads and found one! Sent a good bunch of things to peachnsoda: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Mr2YKby.png[/img]
Okay, I hunted through some newbie threads and found one! Sent a good bunch of things to peachnsoda:

Mr2YKby.png
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
I've created a forum thread to give away some items to newbies to help them get started!!
I've created a forum thread to give away some items to newbies to help them get started!!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Day 3 completed! I sent some familiars to a returning player who hasn't played in a while, and when they left they were new, so I hope that counts?
Day 3 completed! I sent some familiars to a returning player who hasn't played in a while, and when they left they were new, so I hope that counts?

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 268 269