Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269
@Lallie

Eek! Wow, I certainly didn't expect to win anything- and just doing the challenge was rewarding enough.

Thank you so much for running this <3

1. Aaaaarrrrgh me hearties
@Lallie

Eek! Wow, I certainly didn't expect to win anything- and just doing the challenge was rewarding enough.

Thank you so much for running this <3

1. Aaaaarrrrgh me hearties
@Lallie

Oh gosh! I'm so happy, thank you so much! I enjoyed the challenge immensely; several of PS' pieces got me a bit misty-eyed as I read them, and I appreciate both your and PS' positivity during what can be a stressful month. Thank you both for organizing this event.

1) Whale of a time
2) RNG please
3) Eye see you...or not
4) You can noct be serious
5) Taste the rainbow
@Lallie

Oh gosh! I'm so happy, thank you so much! I enjoyed the challenge immensely; several of PS' pieces got me a bit misty-eyed as I read them, and I appreciate both your and PS' positivity during what can be a stressful month. Thank you both for organizing this event.

1) Whale of a time
2) RNG please
3) Eye see you...or not
4) You can noct be serious
5) Taste the rainbow
0Xrg9Di.png
@Lallie

Hiiiii there again.
I am sorry to jump in the thread again, but I wanted to let you know that if you wanted some badges for next year 'December Kindness challenge', I would be happy to help with that! ^-^
@Lallie

Hiiiii there again.
I am sorry to jump in the thread again, but I wanted to let you know that if you wanted some badges for next year 'December Kindness challenge', I would be happy to help with that! ^-^
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
I won???

Uh....

@Lallie

1. Lovely in Pink
2. Midas
3. Poff
4. Eye see you
5. Swirly
6. Pleggy
7. RNG
8. Whale of a time

I won???

Uh....

@Lallie

1. Lovely in Pink
2. Midas
3. Poff
4. Eye see you
5. Swirly
6. Pleggy
7. RNG
8. Whale of a time

Huh would you look at that.
@Lallie
1.Eye See you
2.swirly
3.pleggy
4.other not mentioned in any order!
5. Taste the rainbow
Huh would you look at that.
@Lallie
1.Eye See you
2.swirly
3.pleggy
4.other not mentioned in any order!
5. Taste the rainbow
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
[center][size=4][font=Georgia][color=000033][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909#post_2562909]Story[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133932]Main Post[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133934]Task List [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133936]Raffle[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133942]Pinglist [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133955]Thanks[/url][/color][/font][/size] [/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/dMxZiV/divider-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Hello all! How is the new year treating you so far? I hope everyone is well <3 I just want to thank you all once more for being so wonderful this year with the challenge, it really was lovely to see so many of you getting into it. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, the challenge wouldn't have been as great if it weren't for you guys. I hope to see you all around, whether that be around for next year's challenge or just around FR! My inbox is always open <3 Now for the raffle drawings! Just a small recap on the rules: - The drawings will be done in rounds of 10 - If you are pinged, you have 24 hours to respond with your prize preferences. In order of what you want most (e.g. if you're 2nd you'll pick 2 prizes, 8th you'll pick 8) - If there is no reply after 24 hours, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. - If after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded. However, you will be eligible to be drawn again. - This will continue until all prizes are drawn Finally, without further ado.... [center][b][size=5][font=Georgia]Raffle Round 4[/size][/font][/b][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Congratulations on placing in Round 4 of the December Kindness Challenge Raffle! 1. @mythicalviper 2. @Gryphoness 3. @GreenSylph 4. @SwampQween 5. @Stellailluma 6. @SerenityBreeze 7. @Dezrend 8. @Redsand 9. @Kunikida 10. @absurditea -- 2nd Chance: 11. @toadmonkey 12. @Zaratyst

divider-smol.png

Hello all! How is the new year treating you so far? I hope everyone is well <3

I just want to thank you all once more for being so wonderful this year with the challenge, it really was lovely to see so many of you getting into it. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, the challenge wouldn't have been as great if it weren't for you guys. I hope to see you all around, whether that be around for next year's challenge or just around FR! My inbox is always open <3

Now for the raffle drawings! Just a small recap on the rules:

- The drawings will be done in rounds of 10
- If you are pinged, you have 24 hours to respond with your prize preferences. In order of what you want most (e.g. if you're 2nd you'll pick 2 prizes, 8th you'll pick 8)
- If there is no reply after 24 hours, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing.
- If after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded. However, you will be eligible to be drawn again.
- This will continue until all prizes are drawn

Finally, without further ado....

Raffle Round 4
Congratulations on placing in Round 4 of the December Kindness Challenge Raffle!

1. @mythicalviper
2. @Gryphoness
3. @GreenSylph
4. @SwampQween
5. @Stellailluma
6. @SerenityBreeze
7. @Dezrend
8. @Redsand
9. @Kunikida
10. @absurditea

--
2nd Chance:

11. @toadmonkey
12. @Zaratyst
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
I meant to respond yesterday but I checked my notifications on mobile and forgot once I was on the computer, sorry.

1. Roar fish?
2. What trail?
3. Pleggy
4. Swirly
5. Underappreciated
6. Nightmare before christmas
7. Sleeping beauty
8. Aztec warrior
9. You can noct be serious
10. Taste the rainbow
11. We wish you a merry coatlmas
I meant to respond yesterday but I checked my notifications on mobile and forgot once I was on the computer, sorry.

1. Roar fish?
2. What trail?
3. Pleggy
4. Swirly
5. Underappreciated
6. Nightmare before christmas
7. Sleeping beauty
8. Aztec warrior
9. You can noct be serious
10. Taste the rainbow
11. We wish you a merry coatlmas
@Lallie Oh, neat!! Thank you for hosting such a nice event!

1. Swirly
2. Under appreciated
3. Pleggy
4. Taste the rainbow
@Lallie Oh, neat!! Thank you for hosting such a nice event!

1. Swirly
2. Under appreciated
3. Pleggy
4. Taste the rainbow
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
Huzzah! Thank you! <3

1. You can noct be serious
2. Roar fish?
Huzzah! Thank you! <3

2. Roar fish?
hJWOfQK.png
Hello again and thanks again Lallie for the super cool kindness challenge, which I forgot even had a raffle, I had a ton of fun~!

2. Roar fish?
3. Nightmare before Christmas
4. Aztec warrior
5. What tail?
Hello again and thanks again Lallie for the super cool kindness challenge, which I forgot even had a raffle, I had a ton of fun~!

2. Roar fish?
3. Nightmare before Christmas
4. Aztec warrior
5. What tail?
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269