Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 268 269
Eeee I could just melt Claus is the sweetest marshmallow in a mug of hot coco! What a doll. I wonder what he was going to share with us... I completed Day 3 of the giveaway! He's my proof: [img]https://i.imgur.com/3Pa8yxY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JAABqUf.png[/img]
Eeee I could just melt Claus is the sweetest marshmallow in a mug of hot coco! What a doll. I wonder what he was going to share with us...

I completed Day 3 of the giveaway! He's my proof:

3Pa8yxY.png
JAABqUf.png
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Thank you so much!! @Sparklesdani
Thank you so much!! @Sparklesdani
Tst6O5g.png
Sending to a few newbies in the introduction page.
Sending to a few newbies in the introduction page.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Sent to silgrumir, a one day old player! Some dragons, an apparel set (as well as an extra crystalcourt cascades I had), a berserker, some health potions, and a couple familiars was sent to them! ^^ (Oh and scroll of renaming in case they wanted to rename the dragons.)
Sent to silgrumir, a one day old player! Some dragons, an apparel set (as well as an extra crystalcourt cascades I had), a berserker, some health potions, and a couple familiars was sent to them! ^^ (Oh and scroll of renaming in case they wanted to rename the dragons.)
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
Dec. 3rd
Bulging packs sent off!

(May I be added to the daily pinglist, please?)
Dec. 3rd
Bulging packs sent off!

(May I be added to the daily pinglist, please?)
WpjbI2U.gif
Day three completed! I'm saving screenshots of each day's completed task in case it may be needed. Hope everyone is having a wonderful time with the challenges!
Day three completed! I'm saving screenshots of each day's completed task in case it may be needed. Hope everyone is having a wonderful time with the challenges!
G5Ovnmj.png
Day 3 complete!
Day 3 complete!
I do art!
Day 3 completed!

Sent a care package to shewasanidea, a friend who just joined! XD
Day 3 completed!

Sent a care package to shewasanidea, a friend who just joined! XD
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Now that I slept, I was able to get a small pack of familiars to the Water Familiar Bank (It's pretty hard to find fams to donate cause they have a stock limit lol)

Time to play catch up and do today's challenge today! Off to search for a few new players to gift!
Now that I slept, I was able to get a small pack of familiars to the Water Familiar Bank (It's pretty hard to find fams to donate cause they have a stock limit lol)

Time to play catch up and do today's challenge today! Off to search for a few new players to gift!
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@Larssie Thanks to you, I feel good today! :D
@Larssie Thanks to you, I feel good today! :D
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 268 269