Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you saving for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Gene scrolls for my projects <3 I'm so close to the Coatl Scroll and Glimmer Scroll I need
Gene scrolls for my projects <3 I'm so close to the Coatl Scroll and Glimmer Scroll I need
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
gems: For a WC scroll when it cycles back, and still feel comfortable after doing so
probably a stained and/or starmap scroll as well

treasure: just hoarding for whenever I really need it
gems: For a WC scroll when it cycles back, and still feel comfortable after doing so
probably a stained and/or starmap scroll as well

treasure: just hoarding for whenever I really need it
KMXUsR7.png
Kari | they/them
I'm hoarding all my money in hopes FR adds lair expansion/tabs feature so when they do I can purchase all the tabs/expansions and max out my lair again...
I'm hoarding all my money in hopes FR adds lair expansion/tabs feature so when they do I can purchase all the tabs/expansions and max out my lair again...
i'm working up to a Light Sprite! i'm a lil over 1/5 of the way there right now. ^^
i'm working up to a Light Sprite! i'm a lil over 1/5 of the way there right now. ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Light Sprite (lol) 33,000 gems and 14mill treasure saved so far. I'm getting there but I also don't want to be broke as a joke when I do get it.
Light Sprite (lol) 33,000 gems and 14mill treasure saved so far. I'm getting there but I also don't want to be broke as a joke when I do get it.
478Ynjw.png
GENEING - UP - GEN ONES
cries quietly
(Seriously there's too many of them I am d o o m e d )
GENEING - UP - GEN ONES
cries quietly
(Seriously there's too many of them I am d o o m e d )
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
Two gem gene scrolls and I need to gene up one dragon(all treasure genes).
Two gem gene scrolls and I need to gene up one dragon(all treasure genes).
42rDdHA.png
Right now I just bought a shadow sprite while I have enough saved to get a gem gene on the side. Next big goal is fire sprite! Hopefully I'll get it by the end of the school year so I can start questing for a light sprite in the summer ^^
Right now I just bought a shadow sprite while I have enough saved to get a gem gene on the side. Next big goal is fire sprite! Hopefully I'll get it by the end of the school year so I can start questing for a light sprite in the summer ^^
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Trying to save up treasure for a bee scroll for a gen 1 project. Half way there T-T kinda hard to not buy things with treasure though.
Trying to save up treasure for a bee scroll for a gen 1 project. Half way there T-T kinda hard to not buy things with treasure though.
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
bee, alloy, and butterfly. why do all of my projects look so nice with gem secondaries :''')
bee, alloy, and butterfly. why do all of my projects look so nice with gem secondaries :''')
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7