Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you saving for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm trying to reach a billion treasure!

Edit: Oh, and as for my progress... I'm not very far, and am only at a little over 400kt. I wish that I could figure out G&G, but I haven't put time into actually understanding a guide. I guess I should do that, huh?
I'm trying to reach a billion treasure!

Edit: Oh, and as for my progress... I'm not very far, and am only at a little over 400kt. I wish that I could figure out G&G, but I haven't put time into actually understanding a guide. I guess I should do that, huh?
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6761155][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67612/6761155_350.png[/img][/url] Her
6761155_350.png

Her
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Xanox

Dang those are some gorgeous G1s! Good luck :D

@Rahkali

O.O Out of curiousity how much are you buying her for? Definitely an awesome goal to have!
@Xanox

Dang those are some gorgeous G1s! Good luck :D

@Rahkali

O.O Out of curiousity how much are you buying her for? Definitely an awesome goal to have!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
Money
Money
Candies.gif
@Tinytalkingtina

Yeahhh she's a dream ;v;
The main goal is 50kg and once I have that her owner and I will determine if we are both comfortable with it~
@Tinytalkingtina

Yeahhh she's a dream ;v;
The main goal is 50kg and once I have that her owner and I will determine if we are both comfortable with it~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
lots and lots of gene scrolls...
also maybe some scrolls of eternal youth! i want some permababs...
and i wanna spoil my breeding pairs and make them all look super duper nice.
and i just wanna have a decent amount of money laying around in case i wanna participate in secret santa or 100k give and get or something like that! also old fest apparel. that stuff is nooooice
lots and lots of gene scrolls...
also maybe some scrolls of eternal youth! i want some permababs...
and i wanna spoil my breeding pairs and make them all look super duper nice.
and i just wanna have a decent amount of money laying around in case i wanna participate in secret santa or 100k give and get or something like that! also old fest apparel. that stuff is nooooice
HglzBbg.png
food
food
1 2 3 4 5 6 7