Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite dragon breed and why
1 2 3 4
Ridgebacks because snoot. Also the males are goofy-looking and fun and the females are majestic.
Ridgebacks because snoot. Also the males are goofy-looking and fun and the females are majestic.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
spirals, but exclusively the boys!! same goes for coatls.
but if it's for both sexes, then wildclaws :)
spirals, but exclusively the boys!! same goes for coatls.
but if it's for both sexes, then wildclaws :)
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
Ridgebacks but only the males, they look like Goblin Sharks, generally very smug and I like their 'borrowing' habit

If it's females and males, then probably Mirrors, they look fierce and I love their multiple eyes
Ridgebacks but only the males, they look like Goblin Sharks, generally very smug and I like their 'borrowing' habit

If it's females and males, then probably Mirrors, they look fierce and I love their multiple eyes
qR6otwA.png
Ridgebacks.
They are just my cup of tea~

I'm even made a little poem one day~

-The Ode to Snoots-

They can be someone rude...

It's all about snoot!

They use it like a drill,

And put my heart in thrill!
Ridgebacks.
They are just my cup of tea~

I'm even made a little poem one day~

-The Ode to Snoots-

They can be someone rude...

It's all about snoot!

They use it like a drill,

And put my heart in thrill!
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
Coatl.
  1. Adorable baby. So round and good.
  2. Sneks.
  3. Floof.
  4. Based on an awesome mythological being.
  5. Floofy sneks.
  6. Feathers + scales = Best.
  7. Good lore.
  8. Very cute.
  9. They're cats.
Coatl.
  1. Adorable baby. So round and good.
  2. Sneks.
  3. Floof.
  4. Based on an awesome mythological being.
  5. Floofy sneks.
  6. Feathers + scales = Best.
  7. Good lore.
  8. Very cute.
  9. They're cats.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
nocturnes, because they're the closest thing to wyverns we're gonna get
nocturnes, because they're the closest thing to wyverns we're gonna get
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Guardians, especially the females. yeah I know they look like just a typical boring dragon but I like how big and powerful they are. They are the closest we may get to a water dragon that isn't afraid to jump straight into battle :D
Guardians, especially the females. yeah I know they look like just a typical boring dragon but I like how big and powerful they are. They are the closest we may get to a water dragon that isn't afraid to jump straight into battle :D
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random Brit
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8
Road to 1k
giphy.gif
snippy snappers.
THEY'RE SO CUTE AND THEIR LITTLE MOUTHS JUST LOOK AT THEM
snippy snappers.
THEY'RE SO CUTE AND THEIR LITTLE MOUTHS JUST LOOK AT THEM
Hello LGBT Community
Spiral is my favorite breed. It's not my favorite dragon though, imperial is leagues above spiral in my opinion but only the male version. I actually really dislike female imperial. That being said spiral is my favorite as I love both the male and female poses and most importantly that genes look great on both.
Genes don't always look good on dragons, primary and tert is barely even a thing on female imps, primary is bad on ridgeback males, everything looks bad on male pearlcatchers, things are too bulky and spread out on snapper and bogsneak, and coatl just never looked that great to me. I don't even own a fae, never liked them, and wildclaw are just too expensive for me to get into if I need to scroll them. I rarely like how genes look on female skydancers too, opposite of snappers, the look is very squished. Spirals just work for me
Spiral is my favorite breed. It's not my favorite dragon though, imperial is leagues above spiral in my opinion but only the male version. I actually really dislike female imperial. That being said spiral is my favorite as I love both the male and female poses and most importantly that genes look great on both.
Genes don't always look good on dragons, primary and tert is barely even a thing on female imps, primary is bad on ridgeback males, everything looks bad on male pearlcatchers, things are too bulky and spread out on snapper and bogsneak, and coatl just never looked that great to me. I don't even own a fae, never liked them, and wildclaw are just too expensive for me to get into if I need to scroll them. I rarely like how genes look on female skydancers too, opposite of snappers, the look is very squished. Spirals just work for me
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Mirrors. Puppies good. More eyes = more fun!
Mirrors. Puppies good. More eyes = more fun!
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
1 2 3 4