Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite dragon breed and why
1 2 3 4
Wildclaws
They are like real dragons, aggressive and territorial like real dergs.
They are awesome looking because I’ve had a thing for raptors since I was like 4
Their hatchlings are adorable but still cool
A lot of apparel, skins and genes look just gorgeous on them.
Wildclaws
They are like real dragons, aggressive and territorial like real dergs.
They are awesome looking because I’ve had a thing for raptors since I was like 4
Their hatchlings are adorable but still cool
A lot of apparel, skins and genes look just gorgeous on them.
unknown-2.png
My favorite has to be either Skydancers (because I just think they look very cool and I like their lore) or Wildclaws (RAPTORS! Though there are people that are starting to make me dislike the breed T_T)

I'm starting to like Imperials too though. >_<
My favorite has to be either Skydancers (because I just think they look very cool and I like their lore) or Wildclaws (RAPTORS! Though there are people that are starting to make me dislike the breed T_T)

I'm starting to like Imperials too though. >_<
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Spirals are my favs, I love those long noodles. I also adore Faes because they are also long noodles but with bigger wings.
Spirals are my favs, I love those long noodles. I also adore Faes because they are also long noodles but with bigger wings.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Skydancer’s ‘cause they regal and grace and got some serious cheekbones with Metalic.

Or mirrors because they screm
Skydancer’s ‘cause they regal and grace and got some serious cheekbones with Metalic.

Or mirrors because they screm
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Skydancer, elegant, pretty, thin, regal, great in apparel, and has feathers. Over all their form and art is just wow, and the only one I like both genders ... I just connect with them so much more , that is why I am a one breed lair. plus they remind me of birds and I love birds.
Skydancer, elegant, pretty, thin, regal, great in apparel, and has feathers. Over all their form and art is just wow, and the only one I like both genders ... I just connect with them so much more , that is why I am a one breed lair. plus they remind me of birds and I love birds.
A5i3AHB.png
Imperials, because I love Chinese dragons and their wings that resemble that of birds' despite them being leathered instead of feathered (though that never stops me from drawing them with feathered wings anyway)!

I also love their lore. It's interesting and tragic, and I'm a sucker for angsty material for creative work!
Imperials, because I love Chinese dragons and their wings that resemble that of birds' despite them being leathered instead of feathered (though that never stops me from drawing them with feathered wings anyway)!

I also love their lore. It's interesting and tragic, and I'm a sucker for angsty material for creative work!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
Wildclaws are my favorite, but skydancers are close behind!! They are overrunning my entire lair....
Wildclaws are my favorite, but skydancers are close behind!! They are overrunning my entire lair....
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Imperial Dragon because they are the very best.
Imperial Dragon because they are the very best.
Fae and spiral. I like the magic fantasy feel of fae. And I like spirals for the same reason you do :)
Fae and spiral. I like the magic fantasy feel of fae. And I like spirals for the same reason you do :)
Spirals and faes because smol
Spirals and faes because smol
Waystone1.gif
1 2 3 4