Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft - [Under new management]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
@Corno We are currently not planning to update to 1.13.2 due to plugin compatibility. They can be quite fickle, and plugins breaking everything is not really on my list of things I want to fight. We are definitely going to update to 1.14 once plugins are updated after its release.
@Corno We are currently not planning to update to 1.13.2 due to plugin compatibility. They can be quite fickle, and plugins breaking everything is not really on my list of things I want to fight. We are definitely going to update to 1.14 once plugins are updated after its release.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Quick reminder that we welcome players looking to do the Build-Your-Lair challenge!
Quick reminder that we welcome players looking to do the Build-Your-Lair challenge!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
We are proud to introduce Multiverse and two creative worlds - one with a normal biome, and one with a superflat world. These worlds are meant for players to use to test any creations without limits, build your lair, make pixel art, and more!

To access our creative worlds, use:
- For Creative Biome: /mv tp cnormal
- For Creative Flat: /mv tp cflat
- For Survival: /mv tp world

Happy crafting!
We are proud to introduce Multiverse and two creative worlds - one with a normal biome, and one with a superflat world. These worlds are meant for players to use to test any creations without limits, build your lair, make pixel art, and more!

To access our creative worlds, use:
- For Creative Biome: /mv tp cnormal
- For Creative Flat: /mv tp cflat
- For Survival: /mv tp world

Happy crafting!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
oo ok i might join this after rollover !!
oo ok i might join this after rollover !!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle it turns out 1.14 is an absolute car crash for servers; you're welcome to join, but please don't think the current disaster that is our ticklag level is normal for us XD

It's literally unplayable for me right now, and single player isn't much better.
@Fantelle it turns out 1.14 is an absolute car crash for servers; you're welcome to join, but please don't think the current disaster that is our ticklag level is normal for us XD

It's literally unplayable for me right now, and single player isn't much better.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
oh my god.......this is. perfect. imma ping myself so i can check it when i get home lololol
@Msdova
oh my god.......this is. perfect. imma ping myself so i can check it when i get home lololol
@Msdova
D4jazTx.png
@jazzghost
pinging myself so I remember it later!
@jazzghost
pinging myself so I remember it later!
bVzIUfv.png
@sciencing yikes i hope that gets better for yall ,, maybe just takes a while??
@sciencing yikes i hope that gets better for yall ,, maybe just takes a while??
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Self ping @homuncullus
Self ping @homuncullus
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
@Fantelle it seems a bit up and down, should improve a lot when we can upgrade to 1.14.1
@Fantelle it seems a bit up and down, should improve a lot when we can upgrade to 1.14.1
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21