Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft - [Under new management]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Farwalker Such is why I intend for Port of Scyria to remain low maintenance, so there is no pressure for me to be on 24/7, and players can choose how they like to play. I do hope you'll decide to join us!
@Farwalker Such is why I intend for Port of Scyria to remain low maintenance, so there is no pressure for me to be on 24/7, and players can choose how they like to play. I do hope you'll decide to join us!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Aw man, I haven't touched Minecraft in forever!
Time for me to start playing again!
Aw man, I haven't touched Minecraft in forever!
Time for me to start playing again!
Ej8Avwb.png
Oof, server just crashed due to a jar error. Don't worry, it's restarting now!
Oof, server just crashed due to a jar error. Don't worry, it's restarting now!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Oh wow, a FR Minecraft server? I might have to check this out later. I haven't played Minecraft in months though!
Oh wow, a FR Minecraft server? I might have to check this out later. I haven't played Minecraft in months though!
plague_small.png8wVUlSG.gifplague_small.png
quiet sobbing

i can feel prongss stirring inside me, we're both excited to be back home
quiet sobbing

i can feel prongss stirring inside me, we're both excited to be back home
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
omg just last week I was trying to find one of these and was disappointed at them being down. <3
omg just last week I was trying to find one of these and was disappointed at them being down. <3
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Roane @Loddie glad to have you both on board!
@Roane @Loddie glad to have you both on board!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I am willing to try this out, lol. (FairyKairi) I will not be able to log in within the next 12 hours, however.
I am willing to try this out, lol. (FairyKairi) I will not be able to log in within the next 12 hours, however.
@KairiDragoness No worries! The server is 24/7
@KairiDragoness No worries! The server is 24/7
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
cool! it's been a while since i've had people to play minecraft with. I'll check this out in the morning!

self pinging @cherise
cool! it's been a while since i've had people to play minecraft with. I'll check this out in the morning!

self pinging @cherise
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21