Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft - [Under new management]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@answer Added, welcome aboard! Our Discord is where we send our updates, so we do recommend joining!

@Puppeteer Added, welcome aboard! The Discord is very active with talk for hours every day, and it's also where we post updates!
@answer Added, welcome aboard! Our Discord is where we send our updates, so we do recommend joining!

@Puppeteer Added, welcome aboard! The Discord is very active with talk for hours every day, and it's also where we post updates!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'd like to join, Minecraft name is psychic_warrior
I'd like to join, Minecraft name is psychic_warrior
hvc1a.gif Can I get a click? Can I please get a click?
@PsychicWarrior1 Done, welcome aboard!
@PsychicWarrior1 Done, welcome aboard!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

hey, my username is CALLADOCTOR ! i might like to join sometime and check things out :-)
@Rexcaliburr

hey, my username is CALLADOCTOR ! i might like to join sometime and check things out :-)
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising Done, hope to see you on soon!
@NightRising Done, hope to see you on soon!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Hello everyone,

This is just a quick heads-up that several off-topic or otherwise rule-breaking posts have been removed. Please remember to keep offsite drama off our website.

For questions, concerns or feedback, please use Contact Us.
Thank you,
Gaia
Hello everyone,

This is just a quick heads-up that several off-topic or otherwise rule-breaking posts have been removed. Please remember to keep offsite drama off our website.

For questions, concerns or feedback, please use Contact Us.
Thank you,
Gaia
@Rexcaliburr hey there, i was hoping to get an invite to the discord. it seems that the link you guys have on the front page is invalid. thank you!
@Rexcaliburr hey there, i was hoping to get an invite to the discord. it seems that the link you guys have on the front page is invalid. thank you!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Farwalker Hey, good to see you again! You're all set.
@Farwalker Hey, good to see you again! You're all set.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[font=Tahoma][color=#6D23A6][size=3]Minecraft!!! [emoji=spider size=1] [/size][/color][/font]
Minecraft!!!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Rexcaliburr If this is still open, may I be whitelisted? My UN is KrystalRage
@Rexcaliburr If this is still open, may I be whitelisted? My UN is KrystalRage
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21