Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | which raffle prize do you hope to win?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh , i just want to win one ^^; it doesnt matter me , i just want the experience. But which i like the most?
... it's hard... probably from most to least: arcane primal, crackle, xxx one, and then egg. The primal is so pretty and I like the crackle , xxx is kind of boring but still more overall value than egg?

Still, i am so excited that it's all dragons as reward this time [: love the custom dragons, an love that there will be 102 winners this time. slightly bigger chance for people to win. it's cool
Oh , i just want to win one ^^; it doesnt matter me , i just want the experience. But which i like the most?
... it's hard... probably from most to least: arcane primal, crackle, xxx one, and then egg. The primal is so pretty and I like the crackle , xxx is kind of boring but still more overall value than egg?

Still, i am so excited that it's all dragons as reward this time [: love the custom dragons, an love that there will be 102 winners this time. slightly bigger chance for people to win. it's cool
Anything, since I only bought 10 tickets. That's more than I usually get, though.
Anything, since I only bought 10 tickets. That's more than I usually get, though.
PQznZys.png
The silver girl. ;-;
The silver girl. ;-;
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
[quote name="Astray" date="2018-09-19 15:24:14" ] Honestly, anything is fine with me. If I was to win anything (which would be pretty wild with 1 ticket), I’d make good profit either way. [/quote] 1 ticket here, and I agree with this message. Anything's fine at this point. Gonna clear a lair space for a shot at a dragon, though. XD
Astray wrote on 2018-09-19 15:24:14:
Honestly, anything is fine with me. If I was to win anything (which would be pretty wild with 1 ticket), I’d make good profit either way.
1 ticket here, and I agree with this message. Anything's fine at this point. Gonna clear a lair space for a shot at a dragon, though. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
i accedently bough 162 ticks
100 more than i meant to buy
i put a extra 0 by accedent lol
winning anything would be awsome
i accedently bough 162 ticks
100 more than i meant to buy
i put a extra 0 by accedent lol
winning anything would be awsome
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
Silver XXX! Looks almost just like a G1 from a raffle I entered a long time ago.
Silver XXX! Looks almost just like a G1 from a raffle I entered a long time ago.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
I really wish I could win the XXX Silver Nocturne, because you could put a halo on it and call it a Portal fandragon
I really wish I could win the XXX Silver Nocturne, because you could put a halo on it and call it a Portal fandragon
I4TUkY9.png
I don't even want the dragons!! I want one of them eggs! +w+
I don't even want the dragons!! I want one of them eggs! +w+
I only ever buy one ticket because I haven't been overly interested in anything from the raffles.

If I had to choose one, I think I'd pick the XXY Swamp boy, he's the only one who would fit in my lair.
I only ever buy one ticket because I haven't been overly interested in anything from the raffles.

If I had to choose one, I think I'd pick the XXY Swamp boy, he's the only one who would fit in my lair.
Fen | They/them
if i get the crackle boy, you bet im getting a basic tert scroll.
if i get the crackle boy, you bet im getting a basic tert scroll.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7