Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Almost there! - FR Goals?
1 2 3 4
Congrats! :D I just bought my last unbred 6-digit - Earth flight one - and now I need to gene it as well as two more dragons... but I'm totally broke so it'll have to wait a bit.
Congrats! :D I just bought my last unbred 6-digit - Earth flight one - and now I need to gene it as well as two more dragons... but I'm totally broke so it'll have to wait a bit.
You're almost there!!!!

I'm getting the last of the treasure MP apparel, after getting most of the retired apparel a few months ago. So excite to finally be caught up and finished!
You're almost there!!!!

I'm getting the last of the treasure MP apparel, after getting most of the retired apparel a few months ago. So excite to finally be caught up and finished!
uCR5SCW.png
My current goal is to get six Starmap genes and six Constellation genes. I'm saving up for them, despite knowing it's going to cost me millions in treasure. It's for the initial six lore dragons in my clan. The rest of my projects can wait; this is imperative. I might also get some expensive tertiary genes, perhaps Stained, for all my top six.

I'm nowhere near my goal. I'm currently spending all my treasure and gems on apparel for my first six. But I will get there eventually. I want to get my lair set up so I can write my lore and post everything in February, when I move back to Shadow.
My current goal is to get six Starmap genes and six Constellation genes. I'm saving up for them, despite knowing it's going to cost me millions in treasure. It's for the initial six lore dragons in my clan. The rest of my projects can wait; this is imperative. I might also get some expensive tertiary genes, perhaps Stained, for all my top six.

I'm nowhere near my goal. I'm currently spending all my treasure and gems on apparel for my first six. But I will get there eventually. I want to get my lair set up so I can write my lore and post everything in February, when I move back to Shadow.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
I've just bought the second of the 11 4-digits I want, and have nearly enough funds for the third! I particularly want one for each flight I've been in (still need wind and earth, have plague now), but tbh it's based on what comes up.

Then I suspect I'll be going on a scatterventure with a few of them... I almost totally regened the first!

I've still got a minimum of 320kg to save up 8D could buy any two KS items with that. Loooong slog ahead.
I've just bought the second of the 11 4-digits I want, and have nearly enough funds for the third! I particularly want one for each flight I've been in (still need wind and earth, have plague now), but tbh it's based on what comes up.

Then I suspect I'll be going on a scatterventure with a few of them... I almost totally regened the first!

I've still got a minimum of 320kg to save up 8D could buy any two KS items with that. Loooong slog ahead.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
This is my progen. He's Obsidian/Obsidian/White! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44939271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449393/44939271_350.png[/img] [/url] I want to give him Metallic, Bee, Ghost, and Skydancer. Of course, since I'm new and don't have anything close to 3310 gems, it's never going to happen. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=8b5ebe99adc9a0d8553beb51d6758a2351267f64&dummyext=prev.png[/img] So maybe less of a goal, and more of a wish!
This is my progen. He's Obsidian/Obsidian/White!

44939271_350.png

I want to give him Metallic, Bee, Ghost, and Skydancer. Of course, since I'm new and don't have anything close to 3310 gems, it's never going to happen.

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=8b5ebe99adc9a0d8553beb51d6758a2351267f64&dummyext=prev.png

So maybe less of a goal, and more of a wish!
ZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png
My current goal is also the Light Sprite! Already 3/4ths of the way there.
One day though I want to expand my lair fully...
My current goal is also the Light Sprite! Already 3/4ths of the way there.
One day though I want to expand my lair fully...
an5nAto.png
@everybody
It might take a bit, but you'll get there! I never thought my progens would look like they do now!
@everybody
It might take a bit, but you'll get there! I never thought my progens would look like they do now!
tumblr_inline_nswmx12klI1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Everybody

I'm very certain you'll be able to make this come true!
I still remember when i first started out I didn't think I'd ever be able to save up even 100K Treasure - and now look at me!
Made 45M within almost 2 months!

You'll figure the game and your own ways of making money out sooner or later - believe me! ; v ;
@Everybody

I'm very certain you'll be able to make this come true!
I still remember when i first started out I didn't think I'd ever be able to save up even 100K Treasure - and now look at me!
Made 45M within almost 2 months!

You'll figure the game and your own ways of making money out sooner or later - believe me! ; v ;
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
My current long-term goal is to accumulate a billion treasure. I'm pretty good about not spending any treasure while I save- not a single drop has left my vault.
My current long-term goal is to accumulate a billion treasure. I'm pretty good about not spending any treasure while I save- not a single drop has left my vault.
@Nezumi

Damn, now that's impressive!
May I ask... how much you currently got? ' v ')
@Nezumi

Damn, now that's impressive!
May I ask... how much you currently got? ' v ')
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
1 2 3 4