Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Almost there! - FR Goals?
1 2 3 4
@EndraPhoenix

BUT WHY 99 EGGS
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THEM ALL---????? :'D
this goal is super dope though - all power to you.

@SeiyreSlash

Omg she gonna look so amazing AHHHHH!!!!!!! ; V ;
@EndraPhoenix

BUT WHY 99 EGGS
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THEM ALL---????? :'D
this goal is super dope though - all power to you.

@SeiyreSlash

Omg she gonna look so amazing AHHHHH!!!!!!! ; V ;
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
i have an ongoing quest to get fandragons of every single character from every fandom i’m in

for danganronpa alone, that’s 55 (16 characters per class, 3 classes, and 7 ‘hosts’)

and dont even get me started on bnha,, im gonna be broke forever
i have an ongoing quest to get fandragons of every single character from every fandom i’m in

for danganronpa alone, that’s 55 (16 characters per class, 3 classes, and 7 ‘hosts’)

and dont even get me started on bnha,, im gonna be broke forever
Uq1cq4S.png
I just started my quest for the sprite. about 25% of the way there right now... x_X you are a light at the end of the tunnel my friend

congrats on reaching your goal~!
I just started my quest for the sprite. about 25% of the way there right now... x_X you are a light at the end of the tunnel my friend

congrats on reaching your goal~!
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
@Thornasaur

Omg I feel.
If I did that with BNHA characters my entire Lair would consist of fandragons only. :'D
I swore myself to never get into Fan-Dragon hell and here I am, already having a Mina and Hagakure, having an All Might dragon which just waits to be gened, while also hunting for the perfect Bakugo Fandragon.

...all the power to you, my friend - this is a very mighty quest you got going. = ^=)
@Thornasaur

Omg I feel.
If I did that with BNHA characters my entire Lair would consist of fandragons only. :'D
I swore myself to never get into Fan-Dragon hell and here I am, already having a Mina and Hagakure, having an All Might dragon which just waits to be gened, while also hunting for the perfect Bakugo Fandragon.

...all the power to you, my friend - this is a very mighty quest you got going. = ^=)
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
@Naahva Ahah I'm not sure yet :D
Maybe give some away to random users, sell some and hatch some? That was my plan but I sure do love hatching and may end up hatching more than selling lol
@Naahva Ahah I'm not sure yet :D
Maybe give some away to random users, sell some and hatch some? That was my plan but I sure do love hatching and may end up hatching more than selling lol
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
One day, I want to have exactly 20 dragons. 20 dragons that I am 100% satisfied with, all level 25 with elims or a proper mage build. I want 1 Mire Flyer, 2 Workshop Workers, 3 Workshop farmers, 2 perfect dragons for grinding Volcanic Vents.... and maybe the other 16 dragons will be tailored to other venues. After that? I don't know. Maybe I'd become a mass hatcher, like Cakeless or something.
One day, I want to have exactly 20 dragons. 20 dragons that I am 100% satisfied with, all level 25 with elims or a proper mage build. I want 1 Mire Flyer, 2 Workshop Workers, 3 Workshop farmers, 2 perfect dragons for grinding Volcanic Vents.... and maybe the other 16 dragons will be tailored to other venues. After that? I don't know. Maybe I'd become a mass hatcher, like Cakeless or something.
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
Congratulations! That had to have tested your willpower at times!

My goals are many and expensive, sadly. My topmost goal is to save for a Golden Idol. However, I am simultaneously keeping my eyes open if someone decides to sell either/both of the two Beta skins. On top of that, I keep eyeing the Sunchaser's Jewelry in the AH.

If I ever happen to achieve all of those goals, my next goal would be to acquire all of the remaining festival skins and accents that I don't have, yet. Not sure if I'll ever take up the hunt for the sprites I don't have. I'm also considering going after some Metallurgist's Forgetools.

>.>

<.<

Someone help me.
Congratulations! That had to have tested your willpower at times!

My goals are many and expensive, sadly. My topmost goal is to save for a Golden Idol. However, I am simultaneously keeping my eyes open if someone decides to sell either/both of the two Beta skins. On top of that, I keep eyeing the Sunchaser's Jewelry in the AH.

If I ever happen to achieve all of those goals, my next goal would be to acquire all of the remaining festival skins and accents that I don't have, yet. Not sure if I'll ever take up the hunt for the sprites I don't have. I'm also considering going after some Metallurgist's Forgetools.

>.>

<.<

Someone help me.
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
Congrats on the sprite collection! For me my current goal is get the rest of the genes I need to finish my dragons (29 genes left), and then after that get all the apparel bits from the outfit plans I have. I recently worked out a Glimmer and Gloom guide, and man it feels great actually being able to max out the fairgrounds each day.
Congrats on the sprite collection! For me my current goal is get the rest of the genes I need to finish my dragons (29 genes left), and then after that get all the apparel bits from the outfit plans I have. I recently worked out a Glimmer and Gloom guide, and man it feels great actually being able to max out the fairgrounds each day.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I have a lot of goals, and not a single one is them is sane in the slightest.

* The Ultimate Flight Reps - hatch G1s with the exact colours scried/very close to the scried colours for each flight, apply festival apparel, lore and genes. (This...will likely never be achieved).

* The "Breed a Dragon From Scratch" project (see Mani and Aubay's bio for information).

* Eventually train my entire lair to level 25

* Collect all of the Sprites/festival/downtime familiars.

____

Out of the ones listed, the "Breed a Dragon from Scratch" one is the most tame, yikes!
I have a lot of goals, and not a single one is them is sane in the slightest.

* The Ultimate Flight Reps - hatch G1s with the exact colours scried/very close to the scried colours for each flight, apply festival apparel, lore and genes. (This...will likely never be achieved).

* The "Breed a Dragon From Scratch" project (see Mani and Aubay's bio for information).

* Eventually train my entire lair to level 25

* Collect all of the Sprites/festival/downtime familiars.

____

Out of the ones listed, the "Breed a Dragon from Scratch" one is the most tame, yikes!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Once lair tabs pop out, I want to have an all-permabab lair in one tab.
Once lair tabs pop out, I want to have an all-permabab lair in one tab.
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
1 2 3 4