Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friend Rising: FR Discord Server (OLD)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This is a really cool server! Nice that it's been around for a while now, too.
This is a really cool server! Nice that it's been around for a while now, too.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
I can't remember when I joined the server but it's a really great place with a nice friendly community of people!! We're all very welcoming so please join!![emoji=heart size=1]
I can't remember when I joined the server but it's a really great place with a nice friendly community of people!! We're all very welcoming so please join!!
r7P00ic.png
Happy 1st Anniversary! The server's really friendly and awesome :3
Happy 1st Anniversary! The server's really friendly and awesome :3
yUZ4k.gif
Really super awesome and kind server. Happy 1 Year!
Really super awesome and kind server. Happy 1 Year!
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
this server has become a second home to me ;;
I'm so glad we've made it to the 1st anniversary!
this server has become a second home to me ;;
I'm so glad we've made it to the 1st anniversary!
nature_small.png under construction
Happy birthday to the server itself! I've met some cool folks thanks to it!
Happy birthday to the server itself! I've met some cool folks thanks to it!
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
Added the banner to my sig. I honestly love this server (it kind of puts my flights server to shame, honestly. ^^; ) Everyone is so helpful and kind and super fun to talk to.
Added the banner to my sig. I honestly love this server (it kind of puts my flights server to shame, honestly. ^^; ) Everyone is so helpful and kind and super fun to talk to.
mlNVeHM.jpg
[emoji=firework size=1]HAPPY ONE YEAR!!! [emoji=firework size=1] I have not been a member of this server for very long, however, it's become hands-down my favorite server. Everybody's super nice and welcoming, and the server is well managed (big kudos to the server staff y'all super cool (>OwO)>[emoji=familiar heart size=1] ) 100/10 would recommend, join the server uwu
HAPPY ONE YEAR!!!

I have not been a member of this server for very long, however, it's become hands-down my favorite server. Everybody's super nice and welcoming, and the server is well managed (big kudos to the server staff y'all super cool (>OwO)> )

100/10 would recommend, join the server uwu
0gSKMbv.gif
I honestly forgot there was thread for this server!
I've been on Frient Rising since the beginning, literally the sixth person to join. Everyone is welcoming and friendly, and eager to help if you need it. It's one of the best active communities I've found out there! We have our own inside jokes even!
I honestly forgot there was thread for this server!
I've been on Frient Rising since the beginning, literally the sixth person to join. Everyone is welcoming and friendly, and eager to help if you need it. It's one of the best active communities I've found out there! We have our own inside jokes even!
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
For the month of October, Friend Rising will be hosting a Flight Rising Inktober event for all members to participate in! People are encouraged to write or draw whatever comes to mind based on the topic assigned for that day. These should be FR-related in one way or another, but there is no harm if creativity leads you astray from FR. The only restrictions on this event is that everything must be within the server rules. Our prompt list is only available for both old and new server members.

Writing in Inktober? Traditionally, Inktober is an art event and therefore writers don't normally participate in this event. However, Friend Rising is bending the rules a bit to allow writers to express themselves with this event! Due to time constraints, these writings will have no minimum/maximum requirement.
For the month of October, Friend Rising will be hosting a Flight Rising Inktober event for all members to participate in! People are encouraged to write or draw whatever comes to mind based on the topic assigned for that day. These should be FR-related in one way or another, but there is no harm if creativity leads you astray from FR. The only restrictions on this event is that everything must be within the server rules. Our prompt list is only available for both old and new server members.

Writing in Inktober? Traditionally, Inktober is an art event and therefore writers don't normally participate in this event. However, Friend Rising is bending the rules a bit to allow writers to express themselves with this event! Due to time constraints, these writings will have no minimum/maximum requirement.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11