Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friend Rising: FR Discord Server (OLD)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
We're currently doing a server event where members can create our splash invite page and vote to add more emojis into the server! <3
We're currently doing a server event where members can create our splash invite page and vote to add more emojis into the server! <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
Happy FR anniversary everyone! Friend Rising has recently updated our event schedule and now has an event planned for every day of the weekend (these are reoccurring events). We'd be happy to have you all come celebrate the anniversary with and to join us in our server events <3
Happy FR anniversary everyone! Friend Rising has recently updated our event schedule and now has an event planned for every day of the weekend (these are reoccurring events). We'd be happy to have you all come celebrate the anniversary with and to join us in our server events <3
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
y'all this is genuinely the best fr server i've ever been on. granted, ive only been on one other on lol, but there's constantly active members, and everyone is incredibly sweet and generous!

this server has been holy **** blessed, and that's the tea <3
y'all this is genuinely the best fr server i've ever been on. granted, ive only been on one other on lol, but there's constantly active members, and everyone is incredibly sweet and generous!

this server has been holy **** blessed, and that's the tea <3
anuyLEd.gif R E I N
Hi! Amateur coder and custom graphic designer!

He/Him/They | Gay | Scorpio | FR +0 :D
Our forum post was updated with a new format and to better reflect our current information! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Our forum post was updated with a new format and to better reflect our current information!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
@Reincarscension I completely missed this, but I'm glad to hear that you like the server so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Reincarscension

I completely missed this, but I'm glad to hear that you like the server so much!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
I just wanna say that this server is full of super nice people and everybody is really helpful. c:
I just wanna say that this server is full of super nice people and everybody is really helpful. c:
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Vardia I'm so glad to hear that! If you need any help at all staff are always happy to help [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Vardia

I'm so glad to hear that! If you need any help at all staff are always happy to help
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
I've come back to this Fourm to say that the server is actually really nice,, sure it's large but the people in it are so nice and fun so talk to and I've definitely made more friends thanks to this server so!! yeah I'd definetely recommend joinning the server!
I've come back to this Fourm to say that the server is actually really nice,, sure it's large but the people in it are so nice and fun so talk to and I've definitely made more friends thanks to this server so!! yeah I'd definetely recommend joinning the server!
OOf4SrF.gif"Dreamers are to be classified as weapons"OOf4SrF.gif
Wishlist
I love this server so darn much. I've made a couple friends through here, learned a lot about the site itself, and over all I've just had a good time there.
I love this server so darn much. I've made a couple friends through here, learned a lot about the site itself, and over all I've just had a good time there.
Spr_5b_359.png
Happy 1 Year Anniversary! Being a part of this server is so nice! Highly recommend if you’re looking to join a FR Discord server!
Happy 1 Year Anniversary! Being a part of this server is so nice! Highly recommend if you’re looking to join a FR Discord server!
SPy9pVC.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11