Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friend Rising: FR Discord Server (OLD)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
this server is great, can 100% agree that this server is v nice [img]https://i.imgur.com/h8Zrz8K.jpg[/img]
this server is great, can 100% agree that this server is v nice
h8Zrz8K.jpg
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
Come join so you can make dragon nerd friends!
Come join so you can make dragon nerd friends!
7wv9OeJ.png

+3 hours ahead of flight rising time

They/Them

Please appreciate my dragon's bios they took so long
It's been fun! I've been loving the theme weeks seeing so many pretty dergs
It's been fun! I've been loving the theme weeks seeing so many pretty dergs
cNz5XQO.png6AhhAgw.pngFNBT6DZ.pngyqdLLUN.gifaTJN4EM.png3C8hqWs.pngjCCBXJs.png
I'm part of a FR Discord server called All-Around Flight Rising, and that and this seem like basically the same thing... :/
I'm part of a FR Discord server called All-Around Flight Rising, and that and this seem like basically the same thing... :/
||E7SAb.gif||dd1ebyv-c218a4a6-d09d-474a-8878-59a5e04ef7a3.png||578913283487039498.png||
@LostSoal From what I've seen there are a couple of general FR discord servers. I think you just pick whichever one is the size and speed and friendliness level that works for you.
@LostSoal From what I've seen there are a couple of general FR discord servers. I think you just pick whichever one is the size and speed and friendliness level that works for you.
jIRALXN.png
@Wow
Ah, ok :)
@Wow
Ah, ok :)
||E7SAb.gif||dd1ebyv-c218a4a6-d09d-474a-8878-59a5e04ef7a3.png||578913283487039498.png||
straight up,,,, yall shoud join this server I've only been here for like 2 days and I'm already having fun
straight up,,,, yall shoud join this server I've only been here for like 2 days and I'm already having fun
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
Honestly tho, great server! the mods are wonderful, everyone are super friendly!
Pls join we promise not to bite,,, can't talk for the dragons tho
Honestly tho, great server! the mods are wonderful, everyone are super friendly!
Pls join we promise not to bite,,, can't talk for the dragons tho
forscience.png
@LostSoal

In addition to what Wow said, Friend Rising is significantly older. All-around is pretty fresh, as far as I recall. It helps to check post dates before making a post. :]
Additionally, it's pretty normal that several people develop the same idea, and that more than one decides to actually make it happen. Everyone leads differently, so different communities for the same thing can be very very different! Super common occurence.
@LostSoal

In addition to what Wow said, Friend Rising is significantly older. All-around is pretty fresh, as far as I recall. It helps to check post dates before making a post. :]
Additionally, it's pretty normal that several people develop the same idea, and that more than one decides to actually make it happen. Everyone leads differently, so different communities for the same thing can be very very different! Super common occurence.
STW9f2s.png
We've made some changes to the server. All are welcome to join us, of course! Hope everyone is having a good Greenskeeper Gathering! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
We've made some changes to the server. All are welcome to join us, of course! Hope everyone is having a good Greenskeeper Gathering!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11