Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friend Rising: FR Discord Server (OLD)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Very friendly server <3 I met some chill people :D
Very friendly server <3 I met some chill people :D
UwU Very guud much friend, derg babe wows
UwU Very guud much friend, derg babe wows
I’ve been in the server for a while and everyone is generally so nice and welcoming! The community is fun and open!
I’ve been in the server for a while and everyone is generally so nice and welcoming! The community is fun and open!
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
Bump for a wonderful server in which I have made some really good friends and always felt welcome ~ [emoji=clownfish]
Bump for a wonderful server in which I have made some really good friends and always felt welcome ~
:)
10/10 IGN, would chat again
10/10 IGN, would chat again
b15qr82.gif short_bottle_blue__by_coloradoblues-db05mhu.pngunknown.png melted_double_candles_copy_by_coloradoblues-db05mo1.pngb15qr82.gif
Y'all this server has a very friendly community and a ton of cool activities, 10/10 would recommend joining
Y'all this server has a very friendly community and a ton of cool activities, 10/10 would recommend joining
............78171985_Ldn_4099977.png ... Void...
♦ He/Him
♦ FR+3
♦ INTP-A
Trans prideGay pride
_
Please Ping for ID Help
SIDHA Mod
Tricolor Scatterscroll Project
XXX Sales Tab

.Contact me on Discord at
VoidedMortal#0413
... 78172044_uAn.png ..
[size=2]I've been a part of Friend Rising for a bit now, and I've met some amazing and kind users through it! The community is very chill and overall positive, would definitely recommend popping in to say hi! [emoji=guardian winking]
I've been a part of Friend Rising for a bit now, and I've met some amazing and kind users through it! The community is very chill and overall positive, would definitely recommend popping in to say hi!
sleepytroll.gif
Friendly and well-organized server. :D Definitely recommend joining!
Friendly and well-organized server. :D Definitely recommend joining!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
Everyone is very friendly and welcoming! Very well-organized for a huge server too!

I hereby 101% recommend you, yes YOU, to join!! :D
Everyone is very friendly and welcoming! Very well-organized for a huge server too!

I hereby 101% recommend you, yes YOU, to join!! :D
yUZ4k.gif
This server is awesome! If you're a dragon nerd you should definitely join [emoji=coatl star]
This server is awesome! If you're a dragon nerd you should definitely join
tumblr_ozcfg5t5o41w8xkufo3_r1_250.png petsnack + they/them WAOKY1a.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11