Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Apparel this place could use
1 2 3 4
more clothing,,

there’s only so many ren shirts and breeches man
more clothing,,

there’s only so many ren shirts and breeches man
Uq1cq4S.png
[quote name="FrozenBarioth" date="2018-08-20 16:26:28" ] s c y t h e s [/quote] THIS Also can we get more dark themed apparel? A lot of our "dark" stuff is still cutesy and elegant looking? I want more tattered clothing, more grungy-stuff, stuff for our creepy/dead dragons :D
FrozenBarioth wrote on 2018-08-20 16:26:28:
s c y t h e s
THIS

Also can we get more dark themed apparel? A lot of our "dark" stuff is still cutesy and elegant looking? I want more tattered clothing, more grungy-stuff, stuff for our creepy/dead dragons :D
S H I E LD S
S H I E LD S
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
headphones/earmuffs despite the 1920s thing. if they can make electric mantis claws nothing stops dergs.

more katanas.

more birbs.

S C Y T H E S

MAGNIFYING GLASS APPAREL (i literally suggested this in the apparel suggestions thread yesterday i need it so much... ayamachi and lupus would work perfectly with one)
headphones/earmuffs despite the 1920s thing. if they can make electric mantis claws nothing stops dergs.

more katanas.

more birbs.

S C Y T H E S

MAGNIFYING GLASS APPAREL (i literally suggested this in the apparel suggestions thread yesterday i need it so much... ayamachi and lupus would work perfectly with one)
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="FrozenBarioth" date="2018-08-20 16:26:28" ] s c y t h e s [/quote] YES
FrozenBarioth wrote on 2018-08-20 16:26:28:
s c y t h e s
YES
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
Ray bands
Ray bands
cowfish.gif
wings
not feathered ones

but ones that make the dragon look like they have 4 wings instead of 2
wings
not feathered ones

but ones that make the dragon look like they have 4 wings instead of 2
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
More archer things are always welcome.
More archer things are always welcome.
[quote name="BashfulBat" date="2018-08-20 16:53:21" ] All I want is a chef's hat or apron. That would make so many of my dragon dreams come true ;_; (also, maybe some more instruments? some farming apparel, or a handheld scroll or two? just some more varied job apparel besides warrior/mage would be nice) [/quote] YES GIVE ME A CHEF HAT AND COOKING IMPLEMENTS.
BashfulBat wrote on 2018-08-20 16:53:21:
All I want is a chef's hat or apron. That would make so many of my dragon dreams come true ;_;

(also, maybe some more instruments? some farming apparel, or a handheld scroll or two? just some more varied job apparel besides warrior/mage would be nice)
YES GIVE ME A CHEF HAT AND COOKING IMPLEMENTS.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Flannel. Apparel that doesn’t clip through wings. Virgin killer sweaters. Something along the lines of the skeletal chimes because everyone wants them, but those things are nigh unattainable.
Flannel. Apparel that doesn’t clip through wings. Virgin killer sweaters. Something along the lines of the skeletal chimes because everyone wants them, but those things are nigh unattainable.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
1 2 3 4