Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I Just Spent $20 Worth of Gems...
1 2 3 4
@MistressMacchika

thank you! ;u; did you see Seongwoo? I accidentally forgot about him.
also don't tempt me. I've been ridiculously behind on bills for like the last year but once I catch up.... oh heaven help me.

At least I'll finally be able to buy the expensive gem genes, like Iri and Petals that I love so much. T_T

@CelestialPrime
It does a bit, but also like... that sucks. D: *pats back*
@MistressMacchika

thank you! ;u; did you see Seongwoo? I accidentally forgot about him.
also don't tempt me. I've been ridiculously behind on bills for like the last year but once I catch up.... oh heaven help me.

At least I'll finally be able to buy the expensive gem genes, like Iri and Petals that I love so much. T_T

@CelestialPrime
It does a bit, but also like... that sucks. D: *pats back*
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@redeim on the bright side, I did hatch this girl who fits perfectly with my lair aesthetic, so it wasn’t all bad! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44080414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440805/44080414_350.png[/img] [/url]
@redeim on the bright side, I did hatch this girl who fits perfectly with my lair aesthetic, so it wasn’t all bad!

44080414_350.png
Clan Lore
@Redeim yeee i love the gradient in his mane oof <3 im so excited for you wow, imagine the possibilities!! [s]literally 99% of the genes i've gotten have been from Overly Generous people lmao[/s] i bought one petals ever for a good boi: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34660858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346609/34660858_350.png[/img] [/url] his tert's a nightmare so i gave up on it
@Redeim yeee i love the gradient in his mane oof <3

im so excited for you wow, imagine the possibilities!!

literally 99% of the genes i've gotten have been from Overly Generous people lmao

i bought one petals ever for a good boi:

34660858_350.png

his tert's a nightmare so i gave up on it
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
worth it tbh
worth it tbh
Uq1cq4S.png
@CelestialPrime she's pretty! [size=1]for a Guardian[/size] Then yes, I do feel better. C: @MistressMacchika How do you feel about Spines? .-. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=8&winggene=12&wings=85&auth=53739ab06486addafbdd7d9dbc4a0de2a73ac30a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] or Firefly? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=22&winggene=12&wings=85&auth=779d65209d95ea2ddd734e31ce0fe140668663f6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] but yes he is a precious bby. <3 [size=2]I think Skydancers are growing on me...[/size][size=1]I say as I took a solid two minutes to remember what they were called and if that was even a Skydancer... >_>[/size] @Thornasaur 100%
@CelestialPrime

she's pretty! for a Guardian
Then yes, I do feel better. C:

@MistressMacchika

How do you feel about Spines? .-.

dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=8&winggene=12&wings=85&auth=53739ab06486addafbdd7d9dbc4a0de2a73ac30a&dummyext=prev.png

or Firefly?

dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=22&winggene=12&wings=85&auth=779d65209d95ea2ddd734e31ce0fe140668663f6&dummyext=prev.png

but yes he is a precious bby. <3 I think Skydancers are growing on me...I say as I took a solid two minutes to remember what they were called and if that was even a Skydancer... >_>

@Thornasaur 100%
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
Welp. I don’t have a job or any sort of bank account so I really can’t. And even if what money I had was in the account I would have to resist because I’m goimg to need gas money soon and can’t afford to spend it on a game. Plus if I spend once, I will never stop. But pretty dragons!!
Welp. I don’t have a job or any sort of bank account so I really can’t. And even if what money I had was in the account I would have to resist because I’m goimg to need gas money soon and can’t afford to spend it on a game. Plus if I spend once, I will never stop. But pretty dragons!!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@SashaFiredrake bruh I've been there. technically I'm still there... My sympathies. Thank you! :3
@SashaFiredrake bruh I've been there. technically I'm still there... My sympathies. Thank you! :3

You did well today
@Redeim maybe later. i feel like if he were to have a tert it'd be a more obvious one so i'm crossing my fingers for the staff LOL firefly does look nice tho.

yessss SDs are great!!! my second favorite.
@Redeim maybe later. i feel like if he were to have a tert it'd be a more obvious one so i'm crossing my fingers for the staff LOL firefly does look nice tho.

yessss SDs are great!!! my second favorite.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika

ah, makes sense. I'm really curious to see what's going to come out to match with Starmap. I bet the secondary will be super pretty. +_+

I've liked Imperials since before I started - my friend having so many is part of what made me what to join. lol Then I liked Spirals for a bit, then Faes, then Tundras. But my favorite has always been Imps. Even liking the hatchlings of certain breed is a new thing for me.

But SD males looks so.... flamboyant regal and I love it.
@MistressMacchika

ah, makes sense. I'm really curious to see what's going to come out to match with Starmap. I bet the secondary will be super pretty. +_+

I've liked Imperials since before I started - my friend having so many is part of what made me what to join. lol Then I liked Spirals for a bit, then Faes, then Tundras. But my favorite has always been Imps. Even liking the hatchlings of certain breed is a new thing for me.

But SD males looks so.... flamboyant regal and I love it.

You did well today
@Redeim me too!! fffff i can picture it

i want my galaxy dragons hhhhh

me too, they're my favorite actually! females are hard to dress though... sigh
i like imps because they remind me of china ;u; i miss my home -cry- and then spirals! such cute noodles

he's a sassy boiiiii
@Redeim me too!! fffff i can picture it

i want my galaxy dragons hhhhh

me too, they're my favorite actually! females are hard to dress though... sigh
i like imps because they remind me of china ;u; i miss my home -cry- and then spirals! such cute noodles

he's a sassy boiiiii
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
1 2 3 4