Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I Just Spent $20 Worth of Gems...
1 2 3 4
@MistressMacchika

god me too. Gays in space... end of story

aww you're from China? (owo ) I'm American with heritage from Europe. I became obsessed with anime from a young age, (I say fourth grade but technically it was when I was like.... five or smth and got My Neighbor Totoro.) and then got into Asian music, so I've been studying Asian languages and culture on and off since I was like... 14 or so. I've been to Japan and (S.) Korea but never China though! I want to visit it one day! though as a trans guy, I'm a bit nervous about visiting not just China but pretty much any Asian country until I'm completely post-surgeries

Spirals are such cute noodles and I bought a couple to try to get myself back into them but then I turned around and sold them for lair space/treasure. .-.

He's a perfect boi. excuse me while I go search the AH for my own Perfect Male Skydancer™
@MistressMacchika

god me too. Gays in space... end of story

aww you're from China? (owo ) I'm American with heritage from Europe. I became obsessed with anime from a young age, (I say fourth grade but technically it was when I was like.... five or smth and got My Neighbor Totoro.) and then got into Asian music, so I've been studying Asian languages and culture on and off since I was like... 14 or so. I've been to Japan and (S.) Korea but never China though! I want to visit it one day! though as a trans guy, I'm a bit nervous about visiting not just China but pretty much any Asian country until I'm completely post-surgeries

Spirals are such cute noodles and I bought a couple to try to get myself back into them but then I turned around and sold them for lair space/treasure. .-.

He's a perfect boi. excuse me while I go search the AH for my own Perfect Male Skydancer™
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@Redeim

arcane reps. arcane reps. ARCANE REPS

yee! came to america when i was seven. its a good life here but always that cultural dissonance ;n; A N I M U i used to hate anime until my friends converted me in 6th xD why do you say that? is it due to the more conservative lifestyle/culture?

why is that such a Mood i did that w my WCs x'DD

yesss SD Good
@Redeim

arcane reps. arcane reps. ARCANE REPS

yee! came to america when i was seven. its a good life here but always that cultural dissonance ;n; A N I M U i used to hate anime until my friends converted me in 6th xD why do you say that? is it due to the more conservative lifestyle/culture?

why is that such a Mood i did that w my WCs x'DD

yesss SD Good
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika I should go to arcane just to get The Perfect Arcane Rep. +_+ [size=2]Then end my vacation and return to Wind. But I always tell myself if I switch flights, it'd be to Arcane so there's that.[/size] Oh gosh I could only imagine. *hugs* lol I didn't even know what anime was until I heard two of my classmates talking about Pokemon. [size=2]yes I'm that old[/size] [size=1]yes. like... I know it's getting better, but especially with Russia being Russia and all that I'm weary about stepping out of my California bubble. lol[/size] lmao No dragon in my lair is safe once I stop liking them. I even exalted the third dragon I've ever had's mate. .-. [size=2]still have him though, it's Yookwang on the first page. He is a precious bby.[/size] I've narrowed it down to these two so far: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44441924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/444420/44441924.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44443949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/444440/44443949.png[/img] [/url] Actually... *goes for the both cause I don't want them to get bought while I'm deciding* ;A; If I find a better one I'll figure it out then. [size=1]did you know l m f a o was censored? cause I sure didn't. .-.[/size]
@MistressMacchika

I should go to arcane just to get The Perfect Arcane Rep. +_+ Then end my vacation and return to Wind. But I always tell myself if I switch flights, it'd be to Arcane so there's that.

Oh gosh I could only imagine. *hugs* lol I didn't even know what anime was until I heard two of my classmates talking about Pokemon. yes I'm that old

yes. like... I know it's getting better, but especially with Russia being Russia and all that I'm weary about stepping out of my California bubble. lol

lmao No dragon in my lair is safe once I stop liking them. I even exalted the third dragon I've ever had's mate. .-. still have him though, it's Yookwang on the first page. He is a precious bby.

I've narrowed it down to these two so far:
44441924.png

44443949.png

Actually... *goes for the both cause I don't want them to get bought while I'm deciding* ;A;
If I find a better one I'll figure it out then.

did you know l m f a o was censored? cause I sure didn't. .-.
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@Redeim ahhhh yesss!!! we'd love to have you <3 haha funny, wind was gonna be my... i think third option :33 but arcane home #1 (then light)

yee. it's not too bad, makes for good writing material xD i found it when learning to draw, was like Hatsune Miku??? no thank u but then... fairy tail >.> ffff lol people still talk about pokemon nowadays xD
that's a shame. ik there's also a problem w mental health and a shortage of professionals in china for that so im just like HHHHHHHHHHHHH OK I'LL JUST hIDE FOR A FEW MORE YEARS IT S OK

aw nuuu ;n; i've only ever let go of... like oh actually it's like 8 by now because of my very slow purge xD but i've kept everyone else just because of sentimental value. ahhh what a good boy! i used to order my lair by age, but then i was like... i like colors. so xD

good kids!! lol i'd do that but ik i'd end up keeping both so i KICK ONE OUT TO BURN IN THE ASHES and pamper and love the other. they're both pretty, though i am partial to the glowy runes on that first one ;u;

oh i didn't know! im glad they don't censor damn or hell, i need those for my lore xD

@Redeim ahhhh yesss!!! we'd love to have you <3 haha funny, wind was gonna be my... i think third option :33 but arcane home #1 (then light)

yee. it's not too bad, makes for good writing material xD i found it when learning to draw, was like Hatsune Miku??? no thank u but then... fairy tail >.> ffff lol people still talk about pokemon nowadays xD
that's a shame. ik there's also a problem w mental health and a shortage of professionals in china for that so im just like HHHHHHHHHHHHH OK I'LL JUST hIDE FOR A FEW MORE YEARS IT S OK

aw nuuu ;n; i've only ever let go of... like oh actually it's like 8 by now because of my very slow purge xD but i've kept everyone else just because of sentimental value. ahhh what a good boy! i used to order my lair by age, but then i was like... i like colors. so xD

good kids!! lol i'd do that but ik i'd end up keeping both so i KICK ONE OUT TO BURN IN THE ASHES and pamper and love the other. they're both pretty, though i am partial to the glowy runes on that first one ;u;

oh i didn't know! im glad they don't censor damn or hell, i need those for my lore xD

Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika I chose wind because.... I think I liked the little blurb on the page where you choose your flight. lol But as I've learned more about Wind, I have to agree this is where I belong. eue [size=2]with Arcane being a close second... ... now I want to switch to Arcane but I got a couple nests I just started yesterday. rip[/size] I never got into Fairytale? I don't know if I heard about it too late or what but I just.... couldn't.... like it. Nowadays all the anime I like is hella old school. Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Baskets, Ouran High School Host Club.... [size=1]my city's library has this continuation of Fruits Baskets called Fruits Basket Another and I only read the first volume but I'm in love.[/size] [size=2]BIG MOOD DUDE. When I studied abroad in Korea it was pre-transition and it's a lot easier to be a tomboy when you're a foreigner that looks foreign.[/size] [size=1]"those silly Americans and coming to 7-11 at 8pm in their pajamas..." lmao[/size] [size=2]like I want to travel to near literally every country in Asia so I'll get there eventually just right now I'm like . . . "I still need to have access to testosterone shots for another week, and preferably have access to [i]a[/i] hormone in general for the rest of my life kthnx.[/size] [size=1]I get my hysto next Monday (27th, not tomorrow) and the realization my surgery was so close kinda smacked me in the face yesterday on my way home from work. After that, I get three weeks to recover and [i]do nothing but play with my dragons[/i][/size] [size=2]$10 I still won't get lore done.[/size] The majority of the dragons on my first page have sentimental value to me because I've just had them for so long. Geumyeon and Shiki are the only exceptions to that, but Geumyeon is pretty and Shiki matches literally perfectly with my progen (Yong) so they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. (I also mated Geumyeon with a triple sunset good boi so she's safe for now.) Saebyeok and Shimyeon have been [s]on the chopping block[/s] close to exaltation a few times just because finding mates for the was [i]so dang hard[/i] but I think they're good for a while. Others are sentimental cause I got them from someone or they're an egg I got while scavenging or they're the offspring of literally anyone on the first page. :T [size=2]yet still, I almost always find one to sacrifice if they have an exalt bonus...[/size] Yookwang is perf. ;u; I love glowy rune bbys. But the red circuit one reminded me of an old dragon I had. [size=2]he was just a spiral[/size] Iirc, he looked [i]something[/i] like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=168&bodygene=7&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=168&auth=4ee6b1f8dd11a5590e6a5e42d86c4ea4eedacf59&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=1]FR makes me realize I curse a lot in my everyday life... >_>[/size]
@MistressMacchika

I chose wind because.... I think I liked the little blurb on the page where you choose your flight. lol But as I've learned more about Wind, I have to agree this is where I belong. eue with Arcane being a close second...

... now I want to switch to Arcane but I got a couple nests I just started yesterday. rip

I never got into Fairytale? I don't know if I heard about it too late or what but I just.... couldn't.... like it. Nowadays all the anime I like is hella old school. Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Baskets, Ouran High School Host Club.... my city's library has this continuation of Fruits Baskets called Fruits Basket Another and I only read the first volume but I'm in love.

BIG MOOD DUDE. When I studied abroad in Korea it was pre-transition and it's a lot easier to be a tomboy when you're a foreigner that looks foreign. "those silly Americans and coming to 7-11 at 8pm in their pajamas..." lmao
like I want to travel to near literally every country in Asia so I'll get there eventually just right now I'm like . . . "I still need to have access to testosterone shots for another week, and preferably have access to a hormone in general for the rest of my life kthnx. I get my hysto next Monday (27th, not tomorrow) and the realization my surgery was so close kinda smacked me in the face yesterday on my way home from work. After that, I get three weeks to recover and do nothing but play with my dragons

$10 I still won't get lore done.

The majority of the dragons on my first page have sentimental value to me because I've just had them for so long. Geumyeon and Shiki are the only exceptions to that, but Geumyeon is pretty and Shiki matches literally perfectly with my progen (Yong) so they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. (I also mated Geumyeon with a triple sunset good boi so she's safe for now.) Saebyeok and Shimyeon have been on the chopping block close to exaltation a few times just because finding mates for the was so dang hard but I think they're good for a while. Others are sentimental cause I got them from someone or they're an egg I got while scavenging or they're the offspring of literally anyone on the first page. :T yet still, I almost always find one to sacrifice if they have an exalt bonus...
Yookwang is perf. ;u;

I love glowy rune bbys. But the red circuit one reminded me of an old dragon I had. he was just a spiral Iirc, he looked something like this:

dragon?age=1&body=168&bodygene=7&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=168&auth=4ee6b1f8dd11a5590e6a5e42d86c4ea4eedacf59&dummyext=prev.png

FR makes me realize I curse a lot in my everyday life... >_>

You did well today
I spent near 200 usd to buy this boy alone since he cost near 20k gem ... sigh ... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28680201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286803/28680201_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I spent near 200 usd to buy this boy alone since he cost near 20k gem ... sigh ...
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard

you definitely make me feel better but also.... he is such Coatl goals...
@Isegard

you definitely make me feel better but also.... he is such Coatl goals...

You did well today
@Redeim
I will soon sell my house just to gene up and buy more pretty pixel dragons . I'm cursed . Thank you for your compliment though . He is my most expensive dragon so far but so worth it .
@Redeim
I will soon sell my house just to gene up and buy more pretty pixel dragons . I'm cursed . Thank you for your compliment though . He is my most expensive dragon so far but so worth it .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard

oh dear. ;_; do you at least have a car to sleep in, or was that already sold?

but also like.... big mood.
it's hella worth it.
@Isegard

oh dear. ;_; do you at least have a car to sleep in, or was that already sold?

but also like.... big mood.
it's hella worth it.

You did well today
@Redeim
what car ? I have no car . I guess I will just live under a bridge or something .
@Redeim
what car ? I have no car . I guess I will just live under a bridge or something .
tiEnSNJ.png
1 2 3 4