Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's ALWAYS allowed in your lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Pink, obviously, lol. Most genes I have no issues with as well.
Pink, obviously, lol. Most genes I have no issues with as well.
IriShim is always welcome here.
So are Skydancers.
IriShim Skydancers are the best.
IriShim is always welcome here.
So are Skydancers.
IriShim Skydancers are the best.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
All the Skydancers and Imperials
All the Skydancers and Imperials
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
skydancers... I'm basic
skydancers... I'm basic
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
WILDCLAWS
pretty little things :')
WILDCLAWS
pretty little things :')
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
gosh i dont rly have a theme... i guess just unique pretty dragons that i can grow attatched to and honestly theres no requirements, my permas are always random

what IS allowed is my impulse buys that i get rid of sometimes the same day i got them.
gosh i dont rly have a theme... i guess just unique pretty dragons that i can grow attatched to and honestly theres no requirements, my permas are always random

what IS allowed is my impulse buys that i get rid of sometimes the same day i got them.
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
OPAL.

Every time I see a dragon with opal my obsession just grows stronger. Opal can never look bad.
OPAL.

Every time I see a dragon with opal my obsession just grows stronger. Opal can never look bad.
9oRPa8v.png
Bees and good monochromes are always welcome in my lair. : ^)
Bees and good monochromes are always welcome in my lair. : ^)
XOxv5KE.png
I have a profound weakness to xyz coatls that have genes with accent colors where the accents have a matching effect. I probably explained that really badly but like this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=926&tab=dragon&did=41576149] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=128&auth=52b9a62fef1db352afc1d4ed5ecc7c9da3421c66&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Where all there colors kinda match a bit in another color. I'm glad they are rare and I mostly have to breed them myself otherwise I'd be broke. (though this girl was an impulse buy)
I have a profound weakness to xyz coatls that have genes with accent colors where the accents have a matching effect.

I probably explained that really badly but like this:

dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=128&auth=52b9a62fef1db352afc1d4ed5ecc7c9da3421c66&dummyext=prev.png

Where all there colors kinda match a bit in another color.

I'm glad they are rare and I mostly have to breed them myself otherwise I'd be broke. (though this girl was an impulse buy)
[quote name="Druzy" date="2018-08-02 23:03:57" ] skydancers... I'm basic [/quote] Also pretty [s]orphans[/s] Gen1s,,,,why do I keep taking on projects...? :'D
Druzy wrote on 2018-08-02 23:03:57:
skydancers... I'm basic

Also pretty orphans Gen1s,,,,why do I keep taking on projects...? :'D
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19